Good night, I come by this way, to tell the actual position of the game.
As i've been watching, the round 70, proves us something, only who has good relations with the strongest players, could play. This round ended up, with only a few ammount of players, controlling everything they had control over everything that could happen to the game, now think, i'm , the strongest player of the round, and you're my friend, so, ill give you relationship, and force all the others stronger than you, and weaker than me, so, the game, will be alot easier to me, so to you too, because, you will only go up, and taking no risk of going down, so we going to have a great advantage , comparing ourselves, with another players, so now think a bit, about something, imagine your enemy, is a really good player, have bough alot of credits, but, i enforce people, to do not give him relation in game, so, what is his chance? if he has everything and everybody against him? the chance of lost is alot bigger, while yours chances of losing, almost nothing, so thats my point, its like a riot of whos most known and influent in game, the only one who can play, and have fun, is the strongest and famous one.

Thanks LotusN1 for translating the PT version of my feedback.