Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default For memox again :)

HEROIN BOAT CLEANUP
    The heroin boat added today didn't turn out as planned. By mistake the boat increased the price again with 28% which wasn't originally intended. Therefore some players have received an unfair advantage that must be adjusted.

We will adjust the heroin price back to $463 and adjust the heroin sales made day 184 to match that price. Anyone who bought the captain benefit will get their 10% bonus.

I apologise for this mistake and as explained above it wasn't intentional to give some players and unfair advantage

WHAT IS FAIR IN THIS ? nothing the playes still have advantage a lot for that 10% , because when day 183 come i saw that there is not boat more in game and i left from game , BUT u mister Memox , add that announce of new boat 2 hours later from the start of day 183 , i was not here to buy heroin from deler , because i don;t see in start of day 183 any new ship so i go out and other players buy a lot of heroin in this because they see the announce of boat , is not my mistake that u MISTER MEMOX add that announce too late and not in start of day , when all player check the boat and see is nothing there and left game , so the best metohd he is to remove this last ship and all here that was sold at it , because i repeat the hero that was buyed in day 183 and 184 for 10% is a lot i don;t buy nothing , i have only too loose because u MR. MEMOX don;t add the announce in start of day when we all chech the docks and see that is no new ship. THX hope u fix this

The announcement was made at 08:17:15, the new day started at 12:00:00. That is about 4 hours before the event started. It was a mistake and we've attempted to fix it with the solution that we proposed.

What kind of solution do you propose?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i agree, not fair in this. If you put heroin at 593$, you should keep that price until the end of round. And, i know, we are humans, we made mistakes, but some people gain advantage in this.
    Honestly and in my opinion, fix this game. Thanks

Mister Memox , the problem is that the announce was made to late in day 183 at 08.00 hours crims , i checked the docks in start of round 183 and the doks say to me that will be no more ships , and i go out no sense to stay on game to do nothing , so is not my fault that i loose a lot because of this 10% , MY OPIONIN is to delete this ship and edit all accounts that sold to this ship , edit all heroin that was bought in day 183 and 184 and sold to doks so nobody loose nothing , i loose a lot because of 10% and is not my fault i don;t buy hero , because i cheked doks in start of day 183 and the doks say me no more ships and i go out from crims.

Quote Originally Posted by xNinjaBoySx View Post
    Mister Memox , the problem is that the announce was made to late in day 183 at 08.00 hours crims , i checked the docks in start of round 183 and the doks say to me that will be no more ships , and i go out no sense to stay on game to do nothing , so is not my fault that i loose a lot because of this 10% , MY OPIONIN is to delete this ship and edit all accounts that sold to this ship , edit all heroin that was bought in day 183 and 184 and sold to doks so nobody loose nothing , i loose a lot because of 10% and is not my fault i don;t buy hero , because i cheked doks in start of day 183 and the doks say me no more ships and i go out from crims.
    good solution or put again heroin at 593$...

to be 100% fair, remove the boat and all the profits made with it!! and you will prove to everybody that we were wrong!

thats the best option! 100% fair

do as you please, its your game but its our time and money aswell

what i dont understand...why at middle of tc day 184 change the heroin price ? You already did one big mistake before this, and now another one. Two mistakes...big ones.

Memox,

xNinjaB0ysX has right, cause as you know after day started there was a lot of heroin at dealer, and people who was logged in at time when you added information about ship, they could buy heroin. With 300kk of heroin they can make only with 10% 1,38kk extra respect. So it's not nice with it.

I think, that xNinjaB0ySx has 100% right. This boat is unfair for ppl, which were offline in morning.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The announcement was made at 08:17:15, the new day started at 12:00:00. That is about 4 hours before the event started. It was a mistake and we've attempted to fix it with the solution that we proposed.

What kind of solution do you propose?
    Rollback players money and cancel boat... If it's hard to do in all accounts, make only account in 3 top gangs, in top10 rank and 2 top country (with make some difference).

It'll be more fair