Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thats not our fault.

I don't care if its bug or not as you all told to other guys we can't see WTF other is doing
    if someone miss click on one NUMBER and overdose we will get jail because this
    stupid shit not like real life if its like real life then, lets be serious any robbery can be
    done with any amount of members and it can be succeeded depends on their power
    and robbery skills when i got stats over than robbery need or I"M WRONG?
    more so button of doing score shall be available always then to give a risk of someone
    doing the score fast without all accept even " WE CAN'T KNOW WHO'S FAULT "
    don't give stupid excuses to a bug like that which is uncontrolled because there will
    be always miss clicks on raves which give overdose or can be someone in your rave
    which you may kill to don't make a risk of getting gang assault and it can jail you also
    get things flexible and think better it happened already 2 times and it will make players mad for losing stats for nothing and they will stop play don't forget game popularity is going down more everyday because players doesn't get good support.

Rollback our stats!

Worst Wishes
    Mido.

thats a bug!! everyone has a stats and nobady left gang during robbery, its a autorobbery bug please fix it and give our stats and money back!

How we can play that Round with that shit Bugs i get jail in morning -130k stats -250kk cash we was only 15 player accept Rob and thats Rob its done how ? and FK need 16 player

Date Robbery Gang Result Points
    64 02:56 Fort Knox FK ONN Day 64 Failed 5500
    Participants: ForSSayT, Szeski, tii, xnacion, JonTeX, MaRiO, nofireK, free911, PKI, oneone, odz, EpiC, KiwiHunterPGW, Kalvis, taido
    ------------------ ---------------------- ------------------------------
    Date Robbery Gang Result Points
    65 19:19 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN Failed 5500
    Participants: ForSSayT, Press, oneone, S1lentDeath, Gordex, iju, xXXDeVeLxXx, ilt, taido, wasabiBoi, PKI, MASILIUNASN1, buwbuw, xxx, okahinoTURKIYE

Another Jail with that shit Bug .. x2 times we Get jail for nothing and all player can Make FK easy
    Last edited by MaRiO; 06-08-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    thats a bug!! everyone has a stats and nobady left gang during robbery, its a autorobbery bug please fix it and give our stats and money back!
    They said its something like real life if you done robbery and someone od or got jail all gang will be jailed (rofl)

Logs
    Gang robberies
    Date Robbery Gang Points Result
    65 19:19 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN 5500 / 140000 Failed
    65 19:18 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN 5500 / 140000 Succeeded
    65 19:18 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN 5500 / 140000 Succeeded
    65 19:16 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN 5500 / 140000 Succeeded
    65 19:12 Fort Knox FKKKKKKK ONN 5500 / 140000 Succeeded

this is pure bug !!

bring back my stats !!

buwbuw

cmon fast finis this bug and role back ours stats and money...i lost 18k and $700.000.000...why BR gang never fail?big trouble this game =))

and remember we dont need sory...we just need stats and ours money back...understand it!!!!!!!!!

we playing 10 hours.but all time is westing.give our looses or game's reliability throughly decrease.robbed maybe 1000 robbery.2 times go jail and lost a lot of money and stats.how many years of game.this is very sadly.please fix this wrong...

i lose 2 times in Jail today with that bug too and i check who give us jail = 00 please Fix thats shit and Give stats and cash Back for Players Beacouse Really its not funny

i want these stats back and i also lost about 700-800kk cash i want them back too !!!!!!!!