Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

up !

Memox, i think it´s good for thecrims if the system game dont increase counter when
    one player is hited much times for the same enemy in short time. Coz the fake fighters up
    winning streak hiting much and much times the same players.

Quote Originally Posted by aedigital View Post
    Memox, i think it´s good for thecrims if the system game dont increase counter when
    one player is hited much times for the same enemy in short time. Coz the fake fighters up
    winning streak hiting much and much times the same players.
    I agree with you mate!

Memox, more sugestions for beta now:
    1: One filter for people select enemy from respect or from players online.
    2: If player with high respect challenge small player, the points for win is less but
    if small player challenge high respect players the point for win is more, much more. Coz
    is very hard for small players challenge high players.

P.S.: I think have one bug, coz i try for challenge players now and dont give return for game.
    Last edited by aedigital; 07-10-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Memox, more sugestions for beta now:
    1: One filter for people select enemy from respect or from players online.
    2: If player with high respect challenge small player, the points for win is less but
    if small player challenge high respect players the point for win is more, much more. Coz
    is very hard for small players challenge high players.

P.S.: I think have one bug, coz i try for challenge players now and dont give return for game.
    this whole respect/points thing is just never going to work, many people have millions of respect, but only few 100k stat especially after day 100. lets say i have 200k stat, but my resp is 5kk, and i have a friend who has 300k stat and only 400k resp so i challenge him over and over again until hes #1.
    to be honest this kind of fight club as it was in round 71 is basically worthless, the only thing u can get is an achievement and way too easy, you just need 1 or few friends and some spare tickets. as it is in 72 round in beta - you have to make sure that no one will "cheat" otherwise it just sucks

So my analysis:

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    this whole respect/points thing is just never going to work, many people have millions of respect, but only few 100k stat especially after day 100. lets say i have 200k stat, but my resp is 5kk, and i have a friend who has 300k stat and only 400k resp so i challenge him over and over again until hes #1.
    to be honest this kind of fight club as it was in round 71 is basically worthless, the only thing u can get is an achievement and way too easy, you just need 1 or few friends and some spare tickets. as it is in 72 round in beta - you have to make sure that no one will "cheat" otherwise it just sucks
    The second point have one fault, for good fighters is fun use the brains for determine stats from enemy then
    challenge and won fights, we enjoy the fight club not for respect, money, or winning streak, basically we loved
    fights with brains, reasoning, intelligence.
    I think just noobs or fake fighters enjoy the fight club for get only winning streaks.
    Last edited by aedigital; 07-11-2014 at 02:44 AM.

So my analysis:

The second point have one fault, for good fighters is fun use the brains for determine stats from enemy then
    challenge and won fights, we enjoy the fight club not for respect, money, or winning streak, basically we loved
    fights with brains, reasoning, intelligence.
    I think just noobs or fake fighters enjoy the fight club for get only winning streaks.
    there are way too many of them

First my congratulations for make a good job in fight club for round 72,
    for the second i have a suggestion for make perfect fight club:
    Make one option/field with filter for search respect between fighters like have in old fight club.
    After this i think fight club is perfect.
    Again, my congratulations.

First my congratulations for make a good job in fight club for round 72,
    for the second i have a suggestion for make perfect fight club:
    Make one option/field with filter for search respect between fighters like have in old fight club.
    After this i think fight club is perfect.
    Again, my congratulations.
    fight club is never going to work, especially with credits as prize. the one with most friends will always win

Edas maybe you are wrong, i get now the third position in round world challenge, and
    i dont have camels/multi acc in game. But for the first position now you are right is
    impossible without camels and/or multi acc.
    But i have 2 idea for balanced fight club:
    1 - When one player is hited for 2, 3 or more times for the SAME player, Who wins the fight
    just get less points after the first fight, example:
    i atack player memox and i won, for the first atack i get 30 points, if after this in
    half day i atack again memox and won, i get just 15 points and thus continually. With this
    change players need atack different players, and i think this limit camels/multi acc.
    2 - The time for challenge between player need increment, i thing need 1 real day for
    new challenge for the same player or maybe more, like 2 real days.
    P.S.: make minimum respect limit for join in fight club, like 1k respect (i think this
    change blocked more multi acc in fight club).
    Tnx and i go fights now.
    Last edited by Ultraseven; 07-19-2014 at 03:34 PM.