Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraseven View Post
    Edas maybe you are wrong, i get now the third position in round world challenge, and
    i dont have camels/multi acc in game. But for the first position now you are right is
    impossible without camels and/or multi acc.
    But i have 2 idea for balanced fight club:
    1 - When one player is hited for 2, 3 or more times for the SAME player, Who wins the fight
    just get less points after the first fight, example:
    i atack player memox and i won, for the first atack i get 30 points, if after this in
    half day i atack again memox and won, i get just 15 points and thus continually. With this
    change players need atack different players, and i think this limit camels/multi acc.
    2 - The time for challenge between player need increment, i thing need 1 real day for
    new challenge for the same player or maybe more, like 2 real days.
    P.S.: make minimum respect limit for join in fight club, like 1k respect (i think this
    change blocked more multi acc in fight club).
    Tnx and i go fights now.
    1st idea. - dude you're still missing the point, its still points no matter what if you get points for repetitive attacks u can win with enough friends and or other accounts

the problem is the players are creating multi acc with small respect
    for challenge yours and friends account.

Daniel4ever Guest

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. Note: you are not allowed to register new account if you already own one. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

I suggest you to report all the players who have more then one account here :

http://support.thecrims.com/index.ph...kets&_a=submit [Abuse-Reports only]

Tnx for banned someone players has using multi acc, but we have
    a problem, this players make several damage challenged honest and good fighters,
    so i think it´s have fair play if rollback the points lost for this bad and fake fighters.
    And it´s good too if remove from table this banned players.