Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Top gang Corruption

Hello,

I am concerned about the actions made by crew that affect gameplay. I see that Brazilians had a top gang "Team Closed" and Egyptians had top2 gang trying to reach them. Top1 gang leader dissolved gang. In fact, to be honest and fair, I dont care if it was by mistake or intentionally, but it wasn't for bug like he says. They lied to crew members memox and beby at least, arguing that there was a bug on changing leader and the gang was dissolved. EVERYONE ANSWER TO THIS: "LOOOOOL", ok?? THIS DOES NOT EXIST, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. AND BEBYINHO ALREADY TALKED TO ME AND AGREE. Memox, I understand what you tried to do, let me guess: "they had hard work on making the gang, everyone can commit a mistake, they clicked by mistake, or maybe there was some kind of bug, and i dont like be spammed all time, so, i will give them gang the gang with the respective points". Sounds human your act, but in the eyes of all your other players its corruption (everyone can see when gang was given back to them: Creation date: 2014-06-25). Its ****ing corruption because you guys dont understand you are not players, you shouldn't interfer in nothing regarding gameplay if there isn't a bug or an unexpected situation, WHICH ISN'T THE CASE. Everyone can see this case and as these brazilians lied to you, i wonder where is ****ing justice.

11. It is forbidden to mislead the Crew or to impersonate a crew member.
    You will pardon them again?

Regards,
    Stryker.

yesterday we saw Brazilian gang again in top after they dissloved gang. Why you give them back gang ? Thats not fair.

You retired our hard work, because this is not our fault that they dissvolved gang and after please about back points, this is them problem, and your move was very not fair, this is look like help to them, not fair.

Best regards, iju.

Its Not fair to give them back a gang and thats not our problem they are noobs dont know how to play or they give a gang leader to some one noob i dont care gang already dissloved and i see now memox helping them and give them back a gang easy

There are a few things that need explanation and immediate action at the same time. We spend so much time doing gang robs to make the top gang, and when unfair things start happening with the management in terms of favoring others it’s not something I, or any member of my gang appreciates. The Top (Brazalian) Gang was dissolved and was created gain on the 25 of June…how is it possible that they make all this respect in so few days??? Clearly, you (The Crims Management) gave them the points that they had before dissolving the gang. This is unfair and needs rectification…if the management of The Crims start favoring players, the rest will only feel neglected and will probably just leave the forum for this biasedness.

Please be straight forward and just with everyone, and deduct the gang points as per their gang creation date.

Also – just to point out the reckless management, there is a player xxcaseyxx running proxy and is registered in another country. Look into these discrepancies and sort them out please…

Cheers

FFS, what is this crew did? Someone dissolve a gang and go lick ass and they give gang back? So, next time, I will be hunting and i will be smacked and lose 200k. I will write an email to crew saying that was a mistake, that i didn't perform plastic as fast as usual, and they will give me the stats back? Bullshit. We had hard work on that top2 gang with 80kk points, and we do not need to lie to crew or go cry. And i am not crying or swearing here, ffs, but if someone dissolve a gang, how can it be restored? So, I am playing for what if leaders of game will interfer and act favouring some players? This is along with stryker ban one of the most ridiculous things. Your ending with game .

Like stryker said above this is a lie, and this is against rules, and is not a normal lie, is a big one including several crew members. Will they be banned? yes, because removing their points should be immediate action, im wondering now if they will be banned or no...

Cheers,
    LillenFFS

I must agree with that argument's, it's not fair to recover gang point's etc., because it's just a game and you must to be concetrate all the time, and you must think all the time, one moment of hesitate and you go down, it must live on that rules, it cannot be change by anybody else

This should not happen in August, the gang was and it is not .. It is not compatible with the competition, the gang should not be restored ... it is not then the game is a fraud soryyy .. Or all we all equal opportunities and rights, but only a handful of players .. Can see what's going on with the game corruption I eat and everything starts to be set and it is unpleasant to the game with such traditions, and sometimes there just going astray ...

ok memox if you back their gang becouse their noobs you can back me my stats which i lost it in raves becouse iam noop
    its no fear to back their gang which disolved i see you like brazillian gays and you help their in this round

holla,

I just want to say one thing that is important, why till today is still there admint the corruption: D

Understanding the way you get to a top gang favors the Brazilians itself this round, giving a gang back to them after they disbanded it themselves, without any penalty is just not fair.