Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

dafuk gang was created in june 25 and since then they had no robs until today and they have over 100kk gang point .. what is this bullshit ?

Its not fair to give them Back gang they are noobs and dissloved gang why you give them back?

For comparison:

Brazilian gang creation date: 2014-06-25

Egyptian gang creation date: 2014-06-07

My best guess would be you gave them back their gang on 6.25. after large extent of begging and they haven't activated it till today because they thought there will be no more Fort Knox robbing on either side till the end of the round so they would keep the 20 million gang points advantage they have and form gang again right before the round ends, again my guess.

What i don't understand is why? Why would you unduly favorize them by giving them back their gang filled with all gang points just as it was before they themselves dissolved it.

Memox you wedged in and changed course of this particular competition for top gang in which i think is pertaining to selectiveness from your side.

This is not fair at all..

Quote Originally Posted by jet View Post
    This is not fair at all..
    My account was deleted, I had medals and a 8 year membership. Memox, look into Press, lillefjant, and other players account you'll see that I have been on this game for 8 years now. My account was deleted by you people just because I was hospitalized and was not able to play...

How about giving my profile back???
    I'm dead serious...

memox you are playing against us? you are always make things that helped people who play against us ... plz be fair to us we are tired from this a lot of mistakes... they are so stupid and diss they gang what is our problem ...you said because they are tired to make this points .. so i will go hunt and lost some stats after that i will make a ticket and tell you plz back for me this stats because i was tired to make this stats ? we just want you to be fair with us no more

Hamada

in every round in this game, there is always interference of the crew, let the players play fair, that's the real game, for what we play that ultimately defeated by cheating, what are the crew that's not fair, you're the crew may not never had to play this game by spending time and money but defeated by fraud. gogo fair play

the gg was dissolved by their own mistake
    its unfair after all if crew restore their gg

Thumbs down

gosh. This game is still a lot of corruption and one of them is a crew. where the justice in this game, all just bullshit!! please do not cheat, make this game more festive
    Last edited by Amukmarugul; 06-29-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Guys , Memox is checking logs we want this to be as fair as possible cause as you guys complin here so can they.If the gang was or not deleted it will show up in logs ,Memox is taking a little bit of time because we want to take the right decision.