I people ! I have two suggestions that i'd like to share.

The first one is to create a section that you'll be able to set your own time or to automatic change it acording to where you're playing. So every time you go to "Crime City Times" you'll be able to see the round end date and time without have to calculate acording to your own time zone.

The second one is to add an achievement or badge for the ones that finish a round without being killed by another player, not even once. To prevent the ones that start the round and then stop playing or the ones that start playing at the end of the round getting a badge or an achievement for inactivity this can be controlled by the number of tickets spent by round or the online round time, like "for getting this badge you have to be online 70 hours in a round a not being killed, not even once".
I don't have a suggestion for the badge name, but it can be something like "Immortal Round 999" or "Deathless Round 999".

As i was writting the post i had another idea for achievements, it is possible two add one for a certain number of profile visits and another to overall online time in game.

Thank you all for your time reading my ideas.
Good Game everyone!