Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down Round 71

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    Ok, im here because I have about 60 players, that deserve to know what happen with our gang. Our gang are dissolved by a bug, discovered by an Egyptian. This guy, with a dirty history, discover that he could send a link to the leader, and this link could dissolve any gang. Now I have some questions for crew:

1- How could be possible someone out of our gang, have access to this link, if just a leader could be ?

2- If the rules say that all bugs must be reported, and we cant get vantage, why nothing happened with him ?

3- If crew say that ‘’theres no bug’’, why crew fix it ? And fix because we see that was fixed.

(Rules 6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty).

So, we report a bug, and we get punish? this bug already be confirmed by two crews, and they see that this really exist, and fixed it. They see the conversation, where this guy send it, and remove last message (of course remove) And now, saying that ‘’theres no evidence’’. If theres no evidence, why fix the bug ?
    So, now is clear that someone don't want be fair with us, and all time and money (a lot) we spend here, was wasted.
    I don't wanna believe that this is a corrupt game, but now, im confused. I saw dirty players get vantage with a bug, and its is very clear.
    So, memox I know you are a fair man, working hard for improve this game, but im sorry, this time you or some crew committed a big mistake. Today you show to us that dirty players can still break the rules, cuz nothing will happen. Great exemple!
    You certainly will lost many accounts with this big unfair. I hope you keep your great work, and next time take the right decision.

Off.
    Today i'm just another player who will only log in tc to say "hello" to my friends in guestbook, square... like so many others do. You know that talking on skype should not be possible delete a gg through one link, our leaders already win top gg so they know what they are doing, to delete a gg you have to do 2 cliks so... how he can do that without noticing? you want proof of a bug that has already solved by memox the first time? In my humble opinion this bug may also have been created by some crew but who can prove that???

Hoje eu sou mais um jogador que só vai logar a conta para dar um olá ao amigos no guestbook, na praça, como muitos outros fazem. Voces sabem que conversando no skype, ao clicar em um link, nunca poderia acabar com uma gangue, sendo que os líderes não são novatos e acabar com uma gangue é uma ação de dois cliques e essa ação nunca foi feita. Mas voces querem provas de um bug que já foi arrumado pela tripulação, que na minha modesta opinião, também pode ter sido feito apenas com essa intenção, mas deixo isso bem claro, é a minha opinião. Boa sorte aos que ficam.
    Last edited by UTIUUZINHUUDUUTC; 07-08-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Bom pessoal sobre tudo sobre o jogo estou nem um pouco surpreso pois...a verdade as vezes não é a razão de tudo que acontece ou algo do tipo ... mas desta fez foi a coisa que vai marcar no jogo onde 60 jogadores tinha total chances de vencer algo fazendo por merecer... sim gastarão creditos mas não o suficiente a pode vencer o jogo ... este é op grande motivo da maioria dos br nao vencer no jogo ... ou seja quem o criou quem colocou pessoas a trabalhar poderia resolver certos assuntos envolvendo todos e tudo ao redor do jogo e não apenas um simples report onde voce espera a 4 dias para uma resposta tendo que ler sinto muito vamos verificar e terá uma resposta .... hoje tenho 4 bans em 8 anos de jogo 1 por multi q eu loguei sim errei os outros 3 foi quando tentei ao top levei regras que nao sabia o porque e o que mas tudo bem o jogo leva você a muito longe so que chegou ao fim a muitos... DEPOIS DISSO A TODOS SO CREWS E DONOS VOCES ACABARAM COM O JOGO BR SIMPLESMENTE PELO FATO DE SABER REALMENTE QUE IRIAMOS VENCER É UM JOGADOR COM MAIS INFLUENCIA FEZ O QUE FEZ ERROU SUJOU FAZ O QUE QUER SEMPRE É BANCADO POR OUTROS JOGADORES USA BOT USA BUG DE CREDITOS LEVAR NOVAMENTE... SÓ QUE MAL SABEM TODOS OS MODERADORES (FAZEM QUE NÃO SABEM) ELE NAO USA NAO TEM COMO PROVAR CONSEGUIU ANULAR UMA GG COM 105KK DE PONTOS POR UM SIMPLES MOTIVO NAO TEMOS COMO PROVAR.... DEIXO MEU AGRADESCIMENTO A TODOS QUE COMANDO ISSO AI E UM SINTO MUITO VOCES REALMENTE PERDERO MAIS PESSOAS QUE SE DIVERTE E GASTA DINHEIRO NO JOGO ..............CORRUPIÇÃO É ALGO QUE LAMENTO SABER POR QUE SEI O QUE ESTOU FALANDO ATÉ MAIS THECRIMS....

I think every bug has to be rewarded, and proved that this was a bug

The fact that this round has begun full of problems ...
    In the last round of the game the level is falling too much, it's all for lack of qualified people to exercise their function ... is lamentable to see the decay of such an interesting game ...

100% agre witch smk

Só tenho uma coisa a Dizer depois dessa palhaça depois dessa Imundice nao tenho motivos a jogar The Crims fica aki minha Indignaçao com esse jogo logarei so para nao perde a conta só isso mas jogar esquece !!!! JOGO CORRUPTO !!!!!!

I would also like to report my disappointment..
    unfortunately for reasons that most of us are unaware, were clearly harmed, even with all possible evidence at hand.
    That comes to be disgusting, because we are seeing hard work being thrown in the trash. I particularly open hands of several things during the days for rob and score points and I believe it was the same done by all group members.

despite everything, we are all aware that despite losing the top gg, everyone knows that we are the winners, because when it comes to stealing, we are the best.
    thanks , bye the crims

------------------------------------------------

Eu também gostaria de relatar a minha decepção ..
    infelizmente por razões que a maioria de nós desconhecemos, fomos claramente prejudicados, mesmo com todas as provas possíveis em mãos.
    Isso chega a ser nojento, porque estamos vendo o trabalho duro que está sendo jogado no lixo. Eu, particularmente, abri mão de várias coisas durante os dias para roubar e marcar pontos e eu acredito que o mesmo foi feito por todos os membros do grupo.

apesar de tudo, estamos todos conscientes de que, apesar de perder o top gg, todo mundo sabe que nós somos os vencedores, porque quando se trata de roubo, nós somos os melhores.
    obrigado, bye The Crims

Thumbs up

Yes i agree 100% with smk

Yes i agree 100% with smk

Where is crew to say something for us?