Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raves system

Default Raves system

Hi,

Everyone could already realize that hunting, these last 2 rounds, is everything less funny. It's really hard to find other players because there are lots of raves randomly displayed in comparison with the online players. From the information I got, I can inform other players that there are around 30 admin raves. The problem here isn't curiously this number of admin's raves, but the offline players. In other words, the raves we have displayed on nightclub section are these: "online players' own raves + offline players' own raves + 30 admin raves".

So, hunt is totally boring, and I don't understand how this wasn't yet fixed. I am opening this discussion in forum because I am not the only thinking this way. I understand there might be some big and tricky formula on panel to program this raves system, but is something worthy to change, so, memox, as soon as possible, lose some time to solve this issue.

Best regards,
    Stryker, the best player.
    Last edited by StrykerPinho; 07-08-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Well, i totally agree with you and i am not a professional hunter. I think they must reduce the raves shown by deleting the offline players from list as you suggest.

you have right man i agree with you 100% hunt is so sucks we cant find people in raves they have to change it .. there is no fun by this way i will not join 100 raves to can find a one guy where is fun ?

oh come on people, u guys just want easier milking.

No noob edas1234, try hunt for a minute if you know what is that. Do that for 1h, tell me how much victims you could find and then come comment again. Your comment makes no sense, I can milk with 1k or 100 raves, its a question of time. It isn't absolutely about that your talking about.

you made over 2000 kills in a round and u are still complaining.
    i was hunting in round 70, i had to cuz of stupid level requirements and there was never more than 5min before i meet someone, i cant call it "no people in clubs"

hey guys the ideia is simple Memox people offline in the crims = no show the clubs when they are online they show the raves and you can only smack 2x the same id per day the crims easy . if you hit the 2x -50% no transfer stats and all have funny ( about the guys who dont hunt and only like to rob i dont know cuz it will be more easy to find thems so mabye you can put like a protection or

bring the house of hookers again the clubs are for stamina , and the hookers are for hunt so only apper the house of hokkers of who are online and we can have a funny round (:

regards good summer all
    sorry for bad english (;

Quote Originally Posted by HeySir View Post
    hey guys the ideia is simple Memox people offline in the crims = no show the clubs when they are online they show the raves and you can only smack 2x the same id per day the crims easy . if you hit the 2x -50% no transfer stats and all have funny ( about the guys who dont hunt and only like to rob i dont know cuz it will be more easy to find thems so mabye you can put like a protection or

bring the house of hookers again the clubs are for stamina , and the hookers are for hunt so only apper the house of hokkers of who are online and we can have a funny round (:

regards good summer all
    sorry for bad english (;
    thats actually a pretty good idea

Well it is not a good idea because big teams will start moving stats if we bring back hookers section. So we have to find a middle way here.From what I see the opinions are shared here so we have to find a middle way here. Of course we are waiting your opinions.
    Btw i want to add here that the amount of player that you will find in raves has to be directly proportional with the number of people that ar online at that time , you cant aspect to find players every 5 minutes when you log in at 9 in the morning and you have 300 online or 400 . Not all players in this game ar hunters ,still only those who know how to hunt and have a team seem to win it . That being said we need to balance this a little bit .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-09-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well it is not a good idea because big teams will start moving stats if we bring back hookers section. So we have to find a middle way here.From what I see the opinions are shared here so we have to find a middle way here. Of course we are waiting your opinions.
    Btw i want to add here that the amount of player that you will find in raves has to be directly proportional with the number of people that ar online at that time , you cant aspect to find players every 5 minutes when you log in at 9 in the morning and you have 300 online or 400 . Not all players in this game ar hunters ,still only those who know how to hunt and have a team seem to win it . That being said we need to balance this a little bit .
    i only meant that which i bold and underline what is a good idea, and i think that guy means that hookers for stamina only (like maybe u cant get red relationship in there) and clubs with drugs for hunting only.
    i have said it before i believe that separation is the way to go, tc has to separate ppl who want to play safe and those who hunt, anyway true hunters only want to meet other hunters cuz they will give best stats, someone few k resp casual player wont give no stats