Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raves system

OK but what if me and my friends want to hunt for top 1 gang that is robbing Fk , how can i set GA on them if they get stamina from hookers and i cant get red with them there?

no we must see all the palyers of the crims in raves ,
    but you must remove like 50% of raves of players offline to be more easy .
    and put a maximum of 2 hits per id

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    OK but what if me and my friends want to hunt for top 1 gang that is robbing Fk , how can i set GA on them if they get stamina from hookers and i cant get red with them there?
    you're not skilled reader are you?

Do not know why I even waste time with it, and the crew arranges one thing and another .... spoils this game had to change most of these crew that instead of helping only handles the game and end up with a whole round. I have no desire to repost a bug or think at raves ... I got the answer that nothing will be resolved ... as always.

we must find the players of the crims in raves , we just need to crew members remove like 50% of raves of players offline to be more easy, this is will help all and dont only teams who know hunt

sorry for bad english

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    No noob edas1234, try hunt for a minute if you know what is that. Do that for 1h, tell me how much victims you could find and then come comment again. Your comment makes no sense, I can milk with 1k or 100 raves, its a question of time. It isn't absolutely about that your talking about.
    Stop insulting other players!!!!!
    Yoy're not!!!!! the best player - you're 3 times banned

The best player is the one who plays fair, no bots etc. So stop exalt - because it really is you're nothing. The fact that the Crew is blindly in love with you - does not mean anything

sorry for bad english

PPg, comment the thread please. I know you're master noob and cant hunt too, but if you have something to tell me, come do that in private. And yes, i know it hurts you, but i am the best.

Regards,
    Stryker.

PPg, comment the thread please. I know you're master noob and cant hunt too, but if you have something to tell me, come do that in private. And yes, i know it hurts you, but i am the best.

Regards,
    Stryker.
    if you would be best you would be #1 not #2 killer

Regards,
    Stryker.
    Yes - you are the best when you play with bot :d

Stryker is not playing on the bot

is the best

haha change the names of the clubs in one name, will not stop decanting statistics, even in the current system statistics are transferred.

crew check each players "LoOsTeaM . viHxLouresxB0l4 . xSCABiYERSTOx" whence have at least have half their statistics. end?

Enter the prohibition of attacks by 100days gang members and former gang members ... end back old system rave !!!!!!!!

Edit!!!

or one edition one gang on all edition, except virtual gang of these gangs you can go out and go to another. but input private gang associated with the game of the gang by all edition!... then people will start to think.
    Last edited by Fr33Kill; 07-13-2014 at 03:07 AM.