Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Flags?

Default Flags?

So, i've seen plenty of people who is, easy to spot, from another country then their flag is telling, is this allowed?
    For an example, top player of sweden right now ain't Swedish!

Daniel4ever Guest

Hello doesnt matter if is swedish or not, if this "player" is using swedish IP, will keep this flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    Hello doesnt matter if is swedish or not, if this "player" is using swedish IP, will keep this flag.
    Wow, really?
    So basically, i just need to get myself a, for example, Jamaican Proxy or VPS and i'll be concidered as a Jamaican and get a nice badge next to my name?
    I mean, that's quite stupid, since it's obvious he isn't Swedish, Wich makes the whole.. top in my country.. pointless!

Daniel4ever Guest

I forgot to told you : Proxy ip`s will be moved on the original country. I mean if in your country are living peoples with other nationality is normal to keep swedish flag if he`s using an original swedish IP
    Last edited by Daniel4ever; 07-21-2014 at 02:49 PM.

I forgot to told you : Proxy ip`s will be moved on the original country. I mean if in your country are living peoples with other nationality is normal to keep swedish flag if he`s using an original swedish IP
    So, if you can, wich i doubt check IP's i'd like to know that that's an actual Swedish IP, since, we're using him as an example, has been registered in another country most of the rounds, talks another language etc etc.
    I doubt that he's Swedish or live in Sweden.

Proxy IP's will be moved? If i use a Proxy everytime i'm on thecrims that could never be proved, same with VPS, i'll just buy a VPS from another country.

Daniel4ever Guest

1. Okey send a tiket at http://support.thecrims.com/index.ph...kets&_a=submit and use [Abuse - Reports only] write there nick with ID which do you want to be checked.

2. Try to use Proxy which country do you want and you`ll be moved on original country.

1. Okey send a tiket at http://support.thecrims.com/index.ph...kets&_a=submit and use [Abuse - Reports only] write there nick with ID which do you want to be checked.

2. Try to use Proxy which country do you want and you`ll be moved on original country.
    Thanks, will do that.
    And it's not impossible to fake flag, just sayin'.