Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: lags today???

Default lags today???

i have terrible lags today, just to get to club to refill my stamina takes 10-20 sec, what the **** is these lags all about???? my connection is fine speeds are as usual 80mb/s down and 60mb.s up with same speeds i was refilling my stamina in 3 sec easy. i lost more than 5k stats because of this ****ing lags, fix this bullshit and give me back my stats!

Daniel4ever Guest

Hello, i have not experienced any lags yet. Anyway remember the lag is not always the servers foul. In round #71 with my old laptop i`m upping my stamina in 1 second.
    I suggest you to scan your pc with a strong antivirus, after this try to scan your registry and try fix all errors . Also try to use an malware scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    Hello, i have not experienced any lags yet. Anyway remember the lag is not always the servers foul. In round #71 with my old laptop i`m upping my stamina in 1 second.
    I suggest you to scan your pc with a strong antivirus, after this try to scan your registry and try fix all errors . Also try to use an malware scanner.
    what do u think im? u think i didnt do any of these pitty "suggestions"? im 100% sure this is your new server fault, cuz lags stopped after several hours