Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Fight Club Problem

Hi to all,

When i'm in Fight Club, sometimes the game don't count my winnings. I couldn't understand the reason. 10 minutes ago, i beat 5 different people, but the winning streak seemed 3. It always happens. Please inform me about this stiuation.

These are my assaults but my winning streak still seems "3".

Adsız.jpg

My assaults still continue but winning streak still same.

Adsız2.jpg

Can anyone answer this situtation?

Quote Originally Posted by nossmm View Post
    Can anyone answer this situtation?
    You're not the first player to complain about this problem!
    We are checking your last fights and soon this problem will be solved for you!
    Do not worry!
    Sorry about this problem!
    Last edited by Pablo69; 06-14-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Thank you for your reply Alu. I hope you will solve it quickly.

I'm convinced the problem lies in that your victim are much weaker than you. There is an old rule requiring your victims to have at least 75% of your own stats for you to get a winning streak count. I will clarify this in the text and bring it up for discussion for next round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

So, our strikes didn't count for an old rule. It's not fair, you should announce that before the season. Anyway, it's still ridicilous. If i beat someone, the game should count my winning in every circumstances. Why is there a condition about my victims percentage? You should revise this rule.

The rule will probably stay but be displayed in a better way. The rule itself aint ridiculous because it is there to prevent getting kills from easy targets.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

memox; think, we have almost same respect with you. You send me an assault request, and i attack you, also beat you. But i will not get a streak. I used my %50 of my health for nothing. How should i know my rivals stats or power? At this topic, i shared some print screens about my assaults. Some of these assaults, my rivals have 2 times more respect from me but i killed them anyway and i didn't get a streak. But still i lose my %50 of my healt. If the streak doesn't count, why do i lose my %50 of my health? What is my benefit or earning? Besides i lose %50 of my health, so i have disadvantage. If the players don't know eachother's power, you shouldn't apply these rules. Yes, it's totally ridiculous.
    Last edited by nossmm; 06-18-2014 at 12:56 PM.