Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Need advice...

Default Need advice...

How am I supposed to get 3 kills for rank 4, when the respect in my club spans between 5 and 50k? Am I expected to do robberies for weeks until I can be lucky enough to find lower respect players in a club?

Hey man,

First of all if you are new player my advice would be not to play as hitman. Hitman requires hunting skills to catch victims in the night clubs which clearly you don't have yet. I believe you can change your profession once so my advice is change your profession from hitman to robber. However if you still want to play as hitman and you want to learn how to get some kills or became proper hunter you should contact helpers and they definitely will teach you how to get some kills. Ask for hunting tutorial
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I usually started playing when new round launched, always as hitman and did just fine with hunting. I never realised different professions had different level up requirements. In the process of changing into robber, thanks for the great info!

there are too many people using bots in this game to bother with hunting.
    admins won't do anything about it either. they like to let people just cheat cheat cheat all the time

Daniel4ever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scarface06 View Post
    there are too many people using bots in this game to bother with hunting.
    admins won't do anything about it either. they like to let people just cheat cheat cheat all the time
    I suggest you to use Support Center for complaints and try dont judge without reason.