Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Real one account ideea

For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?

pro .good ideea

I think it is good idea. And delete limit raves ....

i`ll tell memox about your ideea cause indeed for thouse wich are new in game it is hard to get a place in a gang ,and we`ll see ,from me you got an yes )

well let me explain the bug picture here :
    1 st Players will be able to move stats in 1 v1 if they want to and we all know that , we are trying to make it harder that is why you guys get less stats if you repeatedly hit the same account or the same gang so the idea of the true account.. it is a little bit hard even if we are trying to make the game more based on that.

2 The CRims it is not formed only by PRO HUnter or TEAMS, this round we had like 800 on line , out of this 800 how many of them do have a big team ? We can t remove the normal gangs where small players can up their respect, and to be honest if you dnt make friends on the street in order to make a stable gang in a couple of rounds ,you wont be able to do that in virtual .

Daniel4ever Guest

I do not agree this idea. The gangs are soul of the game. Each player must have a beginning, a peak moment and sure an end.

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?
    It's a good idea , considering top teams play with around 10-20 players including "followers" , so they end up keeping the majority of drugs in game , leaving other individuals who play just as much stranded...

Good Evening Crew :v

just in case if you dont want to read my words, your mom already explained you how to turn off the power in your house :d

robbers want to rob, milkers want to milk and hunter want to hunt, you will never get an gentlemen agreement with all players. this game is already so old i just forgot when i started to read the posts in this forum, i was away and came back like 100000 times and here i am again to play little again this shitty game with no sense.
    i see no real changes, just some new small stuff , some things gone , but at all its still the same gameplay, but to be honest if you stop gangs people will hunt more and the loser in pubs like me will maybe cry => me of course not because i give a shit <= but be sure your empty forum will be full of dozens of posts of crying players. every round you must change some to make a small new tactic to win. of course its hard to win by a single player me, i remember i got top 20 few times playing ****ing alone probaly i play again in winter, i just changed work and boss again => greetings to my friend from romania <= this time i changed because my old boss doesnt want to pay me 25 hours extra, but this is off topic.

but to come to an end finally,

i come back to this game because hte game never changed , its still the same and it should be the same, virtual gangs are okay, i can rob some money and if i want big stats and make bigger robs i need team, who cares i am a loser for all time with no friends in game, my time is long time ago and now its just playing for fun. make some shitty stats, buy some shitty bitches and poor factories to be happy when i have 20k stats

at all i am watching 1 year now 1k players online most of the time, not that bad

good luck devs

nice Ideia Nend, i like!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OldStarsTBH View Post
    What do u think ?
    will be better