Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Good Evening Crew :v

just in case if you dont want to read my words, your mom already explained you how to turn off the power in your house :d

robbers want to rob, milkers want to milk and hunter want to hunt, you will never get an gentlemen agreement with all players. this game is already so old i just forgot when i started to read the posts in this forum, i was away and came back like 100000 times and here i am again to play little again this shitty game with no sense.
    i see no real changes, just some new small stuff , some things gone , but at all its still the same gameplay, but to be honest if you stop gangs people will hunt more and the loser in pubs like me will maybe cry => me of course not because i give a shit <= but be sure your empty forum will be full of dozens of posts of crying players. every round you must change some to make a small new tactic to win. of course its hard to win by a single player me, i remember i got top 20 few times playing ****ing alone probaly i play again in winter, i just changed work and boss again => greetings to my friend from romania <= this time i changed because my old boss doesnt want to pay me 25 hours extra, but this is off topic.

but to come to an end finally,

i come back to this game because hte game never changed , its still the same and it should be the same, virtual gangs are okay, i can rob some money and if i want big stats and make bigger robs i need team, who cares i am a loser for all time with no friends in game, my time is long time ago and now its just playing for fun. make some shitty stats, buy some shitty bitches and poor factories to be happy when i have 20k stats

at all i am watching 1 year now 1k players online most of the time, not that bad

good luck devs

nice Ideia Nend, i like!

Hey because of all ideas the game still in BETA MODE SINCE 8 YEARS!

Im not saying that I agree or not.

All I have to say is , BRING CRIMS BACK....

"robbers want to rob, milkers want to milk and hunter want to hunt, you will never get an gentlemen agreement with all players"

as benito said ... The problem is that the majoraty of the players complain about everything... but the magic in the game was to start as single square player, find ppl, find friends, detect non trusted guys, then trust a wrong guy be milked, till we become good experienced players.... nowadays there isnt a develop like that only because the game is permanent in beta mode. We always complained about stop with features that allow milking gg cuz we got milked, later we find out how to milk gangs and we do it too it was a very funny game. However it was hard to play for top, but at least the top players were really the hardest of the round, today the best player I mean the ranked ones are just common players like any other else with alot of help. All these changes that I have saw on beta made me think that the game is changing his ID.

The problem in this game nowadays is, all of you think that sharing stats is the main problem of the game. But its not...

The problem is only that stats are the most important thing in the game... If the game changed in a way where players need to stick together in gang and rob and also balance their cash with their stats no one would give a shit about donating stats all the time.

Maximum members needed for best´s roberies could be 10 and the roberie reward should give much more respect then stats... so everyone will have to focus on cash and let the stats behind, there should be a specific ammount of stats to reach profession bonuses but a few ammount like 500k or 1kk then everyone will be able to play for top for sure even if have less stats... who play better in robs and ships will win

The game would be fun this way...

who cares about top rob, the guys who only want to have fun, will have alot of active gangs to atack and hunt....

I have a idea that can solve the problem of having only one gang, because the leader of the 1st gg in the rank invite everyone making impossible to get atacked, simply remove the auto complete gang roberie and seriously decrease the profit if more then the required members accept the roberie... then ppl will remain in small groups 11,12... everyone will have same chance for top. Nowadays the diference between top positions are stats vs cash... I want the game to be in a way where cash from robs vs cash from ships will make the diference....

This way fight club could be back in normal ways.. so as nightclubs....
    Last edited by FlavioTBH; 10-27-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioTBH View Post
    The problem in this game nowadays is, all of you think that sharing stats is the main problem of the game. But its not...

The problem is only that stats are the most important thing in the game... If the game changed in a way where players need to stick together in gang and rob and also balance their cash with their stats no one would give a shit about donating stats all the time.

Maximum members needed for best´s roberies could be 10 and the roberie reward should give much more respect then stats... so everyone will have to focus on cash and let the stats behind, there should be a specific ammount of stats to reach profession bonuses but a few ammount like 500k or 1kk then everyone will be able to play for top for sure even if have less stats... who play better in robs and ships will win

The game would be fun this way...

who cares about top rob, the guys who only want to have fun, will have alot of active gangs to atack and hunt....
    i like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?
    I agree 100% with n3nd. You can raise stats 1x1 ... also you have trainings, so that would help you up your stats everyday anyway... FlavioTBH explanation just makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 10-28-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OldStarsTBH View Post
    For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?
    will be better