Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Real one account ideea

For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?

pro .good ideea

I think it is good idea. And delete limit raves ....

i`ll tell memox about your ideea cause indeed for thouse wich are new in game it is hard to get a place in a gang ,and we`ll see ,from me you got an yes )

well let me explain the bug picture here :
    1 st Players will be able to move stats in 1 v1 if they want to and we all know that , we are trying to make it harder that is why you guys get less stats if you repeatedly hit the same account or the same gang so the idea of the true account.. it is a little bit hard even if we are trying to make the game more based on that.

2 The CRims it is not formed only by PRO HUnter or TEAMS, this round we had like 800 on line , out of this 800 how many of them do have a big team ? We can t remove the normal gangs where small players can up their respect, and to be honest if you dnt make friends on the street in order to make a stable gang in a couple of rounds ,you wont be able to do that in virtual .

Daniel4ever Guest

I do not agree this idea. The gangs are soul of the game. Each player must have a beginning, a peak moment and sure an end.

Great idea n3nd! If im right, brazil milks others gangs all the time, i know player that is inviting players in the gang and next milk it, it's stupid. Really great idea man, nice!

i was sure u will not agree daniel but i will tell u here the long version of this ideea so u will be able to undersand :d ,
    1.If u really whant to make ONE REAL ACCOUNT SYSTEM , we need to prevent milks so we need stop STATS GAINED FROM GANG ATACKS , we can keep gang and use it for robbs and GANG ATAKS but don;t win stats from GANG ATACKS win only POINTS GAINGS . THIS IS THE IDEEA . WE CAN PUT SOME MISIONS IN GANG like : ""recruit 10 new players and robb with them some number of robbs and do some number of GANG ATACKS and u will win an ammount of points gang and all kind of missons " so we will help new players too . BUT REMBERS NO STATS FROM GA .
    2.Stats win from 1v1 is imposible to stop but can be lowerd , by down the time of staying in rave at 5 sec , and limit the drugs in rave at only 1 drug .
    WHAT DO U SAY NOW ?

Why stop 1v1?
    You're genius n3nd, players from top didnt get their stats by 1v1, they milk all the time;/ i know player thebestiju that is inviting and next give this gang to milk...
    Last edited by aEv; 08-03-2014 at 02:23 PM.

ho said about stop ?