Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2."Stats win from 1v1 is imposible to stop but can be lowerd" , by down the time of staying in rave at 5 sec , and limit the drugs in rave at only 1 drug .
    WHAT DO U SAY NOW ? Why would we want to stop? You said it's impossible to stop.

Not good...

Peppe im not that good in this game like you, n3nd and others, not clever too but i see the point of this i guess. All stats you make will be by yourself, not stupid milking, maybe 50 players won't play for 1 acc. Look viH, sp4ke, dig, vleuc. They all milk, let everyone show how good are they without friends.
    It's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by aEv View Post
    Peppe im not that good in this game like you, n3nd and others, not clever too but i see the point of this i guess. All stats you make will be by yourself, not stupid milking, maybe 50 players won't play for 1 acc. Look viH, sp4ke, dig, vleuc. They all milk, let everyone show how good are they without friends.
    It's my opinion.
    I know mate! But I do not see grace in the game if they end up with gangs. GA is the most fun!

Yes, but GA on players you meet in rave, not your friends. Every time i had GA on myself after second i got invite to 20 ppl gang to milk it. It's stupid lol, sorry if i said it wrong or something you may dont understand what i mean. Im not pro player.

Gang assaults
    Date Attacking gang Victim gang Result
    80 06:10 Sem Gangue Sycylian Boys Victim Attacker died
    79 21:15 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 18:04 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 17:53 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 17:52 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    Take a look, i guess that's what i said. B0L4xLOURESxDIG made gang, invited players and loosteam milk it.
    Last edited by aEv; 08-03-2014 at 04:27 PM.

There are ways of not getting ga'd all the time.
    Not staying in a gang when you're offline would be a start.
    Gang attacks are just a part of the game, have been for a long, long time, and you can bet on it that they're not going anywhere. The game would just become too.. one-dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by aEv View Post
    Yes, but GA on players you meet in rave, not your friends. Every time i had GA on myself after second i got invite to 20 ppl gang to milk it. It's stupid lol, sorry if i said it wrong or something you may dont understand what i mean. Im not pro player.

Gang assaults
    Date Attacking gang Victim gang Result
    80 06:10 Sem Gangue Sycylian Boys Victim Attacker died
    79 21:15 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 18:04 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 17:53 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    79 17:52 LoOsTeaM FK ON ADD Sycylian Boys Victim Victim wounded
    Take a look, i guess that's what i said. B0L4xLOURESxDIG made gang, invited players and loosteam milk it.
    this is not possible anymore to milk someone like past rounds when you die and u cant leave gg,as soon as ur out of hospital you get ga again. now you can just leave gg at any moment.
    never ever ever under any circumstances stay in gg when you are away or offline, not even if you think gg is your best friends.
    this is CRIMS anyone can be a sell out whore

This is obviously an excellent idea. I've told this already to beby and memox. If you want to create a real 1 account game all you have to do is disable gang attacks. You guys, peppe, daniel, etc saying is the most funny thing? Before it was, when you had more than 3 gangs making fk now its absolutely ridiculous. One team controls the game and its the one that manage all the gang attacks. There is no fun in that. If you have a little brain, you would agree with this. Yes, dissolve gang attacks and keep actions between 1x1 with players. This will aswell disable 1x1 transfers.

Regards,
    Stryker the best player.

I agree with this idea. Is an idea to be worked! Milks must be stopped, cuz they bring to much dissemblance to the game. Players must get stats with your own hands (1x1) cuz now a days, players have been buying stats from other players to grow up, and its not fair.
    Last edited by smk; 08-06-2014 at 03:22 PM.

nice N3nd nice idei