Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It will be great round
    Last edited by aEv; 08-06-2014 at 04:13 PM.

aEv, im not saying about buy stats in hospital, i mean some players is buying stats from others players, understand ???

Quote Originally Posted by aEv View Post
    smk no1 is talking about stop buying stats in hospital.

Yes understood. Sorry xd

Daniel4ever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    aEv, im not saying about buy stats in hospital, i mean some players is buying stats from others players, understand ???
    10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. If you have any arguments/prooves please use Support Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. If you have any arguments/prooves please use Support Center.
    Yes daniel, I already give proves, but unfortunately, crew said that isn't enough. If u want take a look, i show to u.
    Last edited by smk; 08-06-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Netrafix is selling his acc too, i could make ss but didn't. Now i will ask him and if he asnwer i will give you ss daniel4ever.

(●̮̮̃•̃)
    /█\ i says :
    .Π.
    [ ss 1/30 f4.0 ]

what a wonderful idea.

So make a poll and will see what think other players.

ideea: take out the gang attack. only 1vs1. leave player to do robberies but take out the ga. like it is in the virtual gg. if u are in you cannot access ga.

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    For the game to bee a real one accont game and no more teams , i think is better for the gangs to disappear , and remain only virtual gangs where the people can robb all kind of gang robbs . So big teams can;t make big gang and don't invite his rival to robb , and milks will stop will be only 1v1 hunt no more gang atacks and milks . So the players ho whant win will need hunt alone and robb in safe virtual gans .
    What do u think ?
    It's a good idea , considering top teams play with around 10-20 players including "followers" , so they end up keeping the majority of drugs in game , leaving other individuals who play just as much stranded...