Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Awards for top of the Country

Hello,

Why there is no prize (credits) for winning the country? As for winning the top of the world gets the credits - it's also winning national awards should be

Think about this

Daniel4ever Guest

There is no prize (credits/cash) for winning top country because is very easy to win top 1 in some countries where is weak competition for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    There is no prize (credits/cash) for winning top country because is very easy to win top 1 in some countries where is weak competition for example.
    I agree with you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    There used to be a price for top country, i think that was 100creds but developers removed it because of proxy, players used to use proxy for countrys that does'nt even got internet in their countrys and make a free 100 creds for winning with 1000resp haha, but now when you already control proxy and you can easly detect proxy users, you could bring top1 country prices back, i wanna know what developers and Mr. Manager thinks of it. In my opinion thats realy good idea to bring that back

what about making limits on this one, like if there are 100 or more players on that country can win 100credits for 1st place, or if you have at least 30%-50% of resp of top1 international thats not as easy and those who doesnt know how to play wont get it

Hey,

I tell you the secret. Lithuanians are still getting awards because they had very good moderator who have renewed the tradition to reward country's top players and they still having very good moderator who continue this great competition from his heart kindness. My advice would be that you all should ask your country's moderator to start this competition.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk