Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Just deleted my account

First of all let me say I started playing this game in 2006 with the same nickname. Back then there was still cheating and hacking but there was also protection of players who could more or less play alone and not be bothered by cheaters and hackers.

Fast forward 2014:

I enter the game by accident one night that I was so bored that even this game sounded like a fun option.

I got attacked 3-4 times which is normal. However 2 of the times was a crew members or "helpers" namely PEPPE69 and ALU. There was also another flash attack by a player named ZUZANNA. Anyway all the 3 times I got attacked so fast that I was dead before I could even blink my eyes.

This is a complaint that so many people made about this game its not even funny anymore. So why I left? Simple. Staying in this game where people are allowed to cheat means I stay here and work for guys like PEPPE69 and ALU to have fun.

PEPPE69 was so scared of my complaints last round that he decided not to play this round and put a cooldown to complaints so he can continue cheating later.

ALU makes "useful" youtube videos showing how to play thecrims. What he doesnt say is that although in the video he takes like 5 seconds to attack a player when in game he attacks player in 0.0000001 second.

If ALU explains how he manages to enter a locked club that opens for 2 seconds and attacks a player in 0.0000000000001 sec without even showing as red relationship I will apologize provided that its a legal method. I assure you 100% these people are CHEATERS.

Anyway I have wasted enough of my time and yours and there is really not much point in complaining I am sure nothing will happen and the life will go on but at least you will not steal anymore of my time and my relaxation.

When you wonder why this game that had thousands of players now has 300-400 just look at PEPPE69 look at ALU look at ZUZANNA. Goodnight.

Hy dakilla i'm sorry that we lose a player but from 2006 till 2014 game has changed a lot, now players have good internet + new methods of hunt
    4 examples almost all hunt with 3 windows which made hunt faster then never .
    I hope you change your mind , good luck.

this game turns to the biggest shit i have ever seen, i also play since 2006, but i really think about setting the domain to my blacklist, because there is no fun anymore in the game, and that's for sure the only thing, why we even should play, so overthink the whole system, otherwise i can guarantee you that this game will faster than you can imagine ... let me words into your fu*ked up brainZ and realize what you've made wrong in the last 5-6 years

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NuStiuJuca View Post
    Hy dakilla i'm sorry that we lose a player but from 2006 till 2014 game has changed a lot, now players have good internet + new methods of hunt
    4 examples almost all hunt with 3 windows which made hunt faster then never .
    I hope you change your mind , good luck.
    Rofl. You have been brain washed. This game will die a very painful death.