Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should anything be done to the rave system?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it as is!

93 46.73%
  • Yes, remove the limits except for the 0-5000 limit

106 53.27%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rave limits

Default Rave limits

Hi gangsters,

We've received quite a lot of feedback regarding the current rave system so we would like to know what most of you think about it. The options are to continue as is or to remove the limits except for the 0-5000 limit for protected players. The poll will be open until Thursday 11th, after that it will be closed and we will act on the result.

Thanks for your opinion!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Remove the limits obviously. After you reach a new limit you get stucked. These limits stuck the game and make it completely unplayable. For me is quite clear that these limits make no sense.

Regards,
    Stryker.

i agree with stryker .

Remove system limiter (exclude 0-5000), replace with the old self define limit, its ridiculous to have own rave but not safe to visit at all.
    It more make sense to all type of player who wants to protect themself from getting attacked or killed. Cheers

Honestly i like the capps, but only for climbing up to 300, i would change the caps limmits, they are close, and remove the caps for all over 300 as is, 5000 cap is nice, then remove all upp to 300k then over 300k we could meet the big guys...

i agree with stryker . remove plz

in a democracy it is not fair to change the rules DURING the game. You can do whatever you want between the rounds. Lets take my example (and it is not only me; there are some other players like messi10, gnsg, etc. just check top kills): I play for kills; but I decided to stay at limit 25k; if you remove the limits and let only 5k limit "to protect the newcomers" you favourise the players who are already at that limit. So my proposal is leave the game as it is until the round is finished (for those who are crying that it is hard to grow once you passed the limit, the answer is simple: as soon as you pass the limit do robs for lets say 1 day and then you are good to go back to hunt). Another ideea (maybe for next round): all raves should be the same: all only one drug, lets say booze, so it will be extremely hard for top players to do milk (until now they just put, lets say amfetamin in their club, and in max 2-3 min they find that club and milk the accounts).
    P.S.: don't change the rules while the game is on. it is just not fair. Remember the mess you've done a few rounds ago when you decided to change the rules during the game and put again an hero boat on last day? Don't do that again.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-09-2014 at 04:48 PM.

Removing limits, might aswell remove Raves and throw all players in one moshpit because right now Raves existance makes no sence. Can't set limits, can't add drugs, all you can do is set a fancy name which imo is only functionally and it does nothing.

keep as it is untill round end then do whatever u want

I think it should be still at max 100k respect which give fair chance for newba or people who came to play late chance to up stats to motor stats
    at least by hunt in their limit or cover their asses from being hitted.