Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down To The All Crew and Players !

Although the players chose that, you shouldn't change the rules in the middle of the round. I'm very curious about, what did you think, when you apply this situation? Which game and when did rules change in the middle of the round? Is it reasonable? You should wait until end of the round. It's a very unprofessional attitude and it's not proper the crew team's experiment. Besides that; to listen the majority, is not the best way. Players always want what it give advantage to them. Rules should provide equation and fair play. If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems.

just wait and trink some tea :v

Quote Originally Posted by nossmm View Post
    Although the players chose that, you shouldn't change the rules in the middle of the round. I'm very curious about, what did you think, when you apply this situation? Which game and when did rules change in the middle of the round? Is it reasonable? You should wait until end of the round. It's a very unprofessional attitude and it's not proper the crew team's experiment. Besides that; to listen the majority, is not the best way. Players always want what it give advantage to them. Rules should provide equation and fair play. If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems.
    First of all the vote was only to consult what players think about these limits because we already understood that are making more bad than good, also when we decided to change the limits we already took into consideration if will harm anyone. About changing "rules/game" in the middle of the round I will be happy to answer you, yes, it is very reasonable to change if that thing can damage other players.

Regards,

It's still not acceptable to change something during a running round, you'd have made the poll before or after the round passed and nobody would say anything. Now, after anyone has already a strategy for the round, you fu*ked up everyone's plans, and this is exactly the point, why you lose more and more active Players.

Cheers,
    David

Okay seeing as changes are being made in game , any chance in getting FK on virtual gangs added before day 60 ...