Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Round 75 Beta Feedback

The Round 74 Beta Preview 1 is now available. It includes quite a few new concepts that we want to try out. Make sure you read the change log: http://beta.thecrims.com/?action=changelog
    The game guide has been updated as well with information about the new features. Feel free to post constructive comments. Thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

im stuck cant level up because need to be in gang, cant join gang cuz have 0 respect

You can't attack since you are not attackable yourself. nu pot sa cresc respectul

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    im stuck cant level up because need to be in gang, cant join gang cuz have 0 respect
    That requirement will be moved to level 2.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    That requirement will be moved to level 2.
    i leveled up but still 0 respect even after i bought buildings

My respect went to 0 (zero) maybe some mistake with assaults...I robbed and gained stats and no respect also...

Bug ?

Quote Originally Posted by TBestOfNoobies82 View Post
    My respect went to 0 (zero) maybe some mistake with assaults...I robbed and gained stats and no respect also...

Bug ?
    Money doesn't give any respect. You have to invest in buildings, businesses, hookers or donate to your gang in order to receive any respect.

I understand where you are trying to go with this sistem: no more moving skill from the team to one player to take top inter. (off topic - sugestion for normal thecrims: all clubs should have the same drug so it will be extremly difficult for players to find themselves and move skill)
    feedback for beta: - it is possible for 5 or 10 players to go in one gg and all of them attack the leader one by one (in the begining the leader has more skill then them) so the leader doesn't loose tickets but his respect is growing exponentially. I attackedd my leader 6 times (he was just under my skill so he didn't died) until he went to 0 respect - he was offline so he was extremly pissed off when he came back, then I changed the gang but in this, the leader died instantly so now i'm stuck since day 1 alone in gg.
    - a change face it is MANDATORY. you meet the same people in the rave and the strong one will always win no matter how manny attacks you do. I tried in the begining to run away but I still remain in attack window so he can attack me even after 5 sec.
    - 300.000 respect for next level is HUGE. It needs to be brought a little more down
    - it's annoying when you have a relation with someone to see him in the attack windows. if I have 10 friends, when i try to attack someone it take me 15 sec to look between friends and others
    - I think there are to less tickets. it was better like in round 50 I thinks when hitman had every min 2 tickets, gangster 1 ticket, etc
    as soon as I have more feedback I'll let you know.

P.S. bug on normal version: if you go to jail you are enable to access anything except bank and prison. but if you open an window before you go to jail and in that window you go to guns, after you go in jail with the main window, in the guns window you can still activade or deactivate the gun, or sell it, take the money and get out of jail.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-20-2014 at 12:13 AM.

- the game is NOT just. Why? who ever starts in 1st day will always win any fight. if you start in day 3 or 5 or 10 it is physically impossible to catch up due to less tickets / less robs. the 2nd player he will never be as strong as the first one in skill (he also looses at training days). Like now on beta: just 5 top players, the rest doesn't matter, they will always loose. You can try to argue that they can buy stats, but come on, lets be serious: for that you need money which they come also from robs. Therefore doesn't seems good this version of beta.
    - i still cant run from fights ... if I meet a player who is bigger then me I don't have a real possibility to escape: I tried with two windows maybe he can't see me if i hunt; I tried to open a new window in which to buy drugs to overdoze; I even tried to overdoze in the same club - still I don't have a fair chance to escape.
    But, mainly for the 1st reason explained up, I'll stop playing beta.
    sorry, this version is no good.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-20-2014 at 05:34 PM.

i have a plan to avoid pubs and play my style, the new sytem is better for my gameplay but you need to put this massive clicking on gangrobs away, i have only chances to be online 2 hours a day, because of real life, but some things i like a lot, make the game more easier for low time players like me please