Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lii View Post
    memox, I'm trying to steal now and am having to refresh the page every 3 seconds, because it is giving "Server Maintenance
    Server is shut down for maintenance at the moment and will probably be available around 18/09/2014 18:00:00 (CET). "Already getting annoying that already.

day and time this happened tc

Day 26 12:16

my id: 1378888
    I've received several complaints about this error during the beta round. There shouldnt have been any updates or maintenance during that time so something is not right. I will look into this.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Just start stealing

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    i suppose main reason for no more stat gain from attack is to prevent stat transfer, which with rave system as is in beta now would be ridiculously easy then why bring it back? we all know teams will abuse it, hell even single players might multi account again
    no stat gain from attacks/ga's is perfect idea for 1 account game, i understand u dont want all hunters to leave game, so my suggestion would be to make that assault points somehow more valuable maybe a prize for top 1-3-5 and make it more clear on how u gain points and how many u gain
    if its like this http://prntscr.com/4q6d1e i guess it doesnt hurt anyone and no actual stat transfer, but i really dont see a point in that at all better keep just those assault points

Could bring back the sabotage, because the VIP has an indicator of sabotage

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    If you were a new player coming to TC, wouldnt it seem very complex to hunt they way it's always been done - with 3 windows? It is not intuitive or simple at all, you even made a nice video just to make people understand what it looks like. Aint that complex then I don't know what. Now, to be a bit constructive. You do have a point in the skill factor and I have thought about that as well
    Memox, with all due respect, what you are saying, makes no sense for me at this point. If you agree with me that this option with end enter and 3 tabs (as always was) is the only feature that recquires sometype of physical skill, why would someone that starts his first round learn to be very good at it in 1 or 2 days? Tell me one game you know where a beginner becomes professional fast with no skills involved. You are making me think, in other words, that you expect someone to read the game guide 3x, and open his account, and be as good as me or any other old player. Sorry, but this ain't correct. Thats why I think this shouldn't be removed.

About boats, I will think in any better option.

regards,
    Stryker.

please make something about boats, it is not posible to buy drug with 11$ in this case and to be able to sell it to ship with 4$. there is no progress, only regress.

boat: I bought magic for 10 $ and now that the boat came I can sell at 4$ ??????????? Hell, I get more if I sell it back to the dealer because the price is 11$ at dealer.
    - special event:TRUCK AT THE DOCKS: Special K $92 9380000. At this special event I can buy drugs from dealer but at the previous event I had: Boat in Harbour 125000000. How can I buy so much drugs from dealer when the limit is max 1 million of drugs per transaction and max 30 transactions. At page 6 at this forum you said: @According to my calculations you should be able to make about 1.6kk respect from a good heroin boat@. Well the heroin boat is coming. Maybe you have a different type of maths in Sweden but us, in the rest of the world, don't get profit if we buy with 212$ and sell with 155$ (or even less) when the boat will come in day 37.

the big problem with this system: you can delete hitman profession. I am hitman and I have no chance to get top: if I rob I get half the money the robber takes, if I try to grow with hits I take 1,2 skill (not to mention I can attack only one player per day), so basically I can wipe my .... with this profession.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-26-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Default dont kill the game

man what points what 0 respect what this man you lost all old players you only lost money put the fuc* old version and put the game refresh all by if self and thas all what a **** you change always all things all the people are leaving the game becuz of your changes you just wanna a new geneartion you dont care about the old people thats wrong stop do this put a ****ing feedback about what we think about this we want old version and all the game refresh by if self mabye some new design in all game but the formula the hunt the robbery all the same remove all corrput crews and put new one start to pay thems with a little cash to they make a good work start to make www.thecrims.com in others site to get popatulion AND STOP MAKE NEWS ALL ROUND ALL ROUND .
    regards
    dont be stupid really sorry for insult *
    JoKeR

( remember for very people thats is a second house (; when we have free time dont **** it * ) some people are here for 5 years 6 years 7 years and get banned to do nothing or always change omg man .
    Last edited by JoKeR; 09-26-2014 at 04:48 PM.

your drugs system is ridicoulos, vip boat for 4 $ and dealer price is 11 $ , this is not your 20% you may put in 40%+20% and not 40%-20%

dont play with the fun in the game, fun is HUNTING and DRUGS,

In all changes this is the only one good

Players starting late will receive a bonus of 50% of the tickets given until the day they register. Example, a user registering at day 50 will receive 150 + (50-1) * 12 * 0.5 = 444 tickets