Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Kowcykowski hey i would like to meet you in skype to have a little conversation about it ,
    and yes memox the critcal change for not have" so much camels" is put gang attack with points ! you prefer 2 or 3 big team spend credtis or 70% of the crims ? people are not stupid they will not spend credtis spend money for nothing with this system of rave and gang i see guys put accounts with 300k stats in first 7 days the crims IS WRONG ! if you will put a version of multi boys you should remove gain stats from gang is fair for people who dont have no one only know how to rob and hunt
    if you dont do that is a little big stupid but the game is your
    i think the big reason for not up the players in this game is really the gang system " MILK" BUT you dont see this so okey you do what you think you must do for win money but you are wrong
    regards ViBeS
    like i said before if you dont put gang attack give points or put random raves again i dont spend any money for this round ; i think i am not the one boy who will do that

I agree with all of you, the more I think memox will not spoil the game from what I saw in the email that he send me.
    Who wants to play with open beta nightclubs and milk plays in the Classic version.
    And who wants a more individual game play in the ordinary TheCrims.
    I hope it is well
    I do not like to depend on anyone to play, I like to play alone and get my own thing.

Thumbs up

memox sometimes you make people very angry like man pfff open your eyes dont you see the game all rounds ? you only make changes but dont play the game this round real was amazing for people who have time ! for people who dont have time this round 74 and have time for next round you make big changes again and why ? you afraid from big teams dont give you more money ? dont be idiot and sorry for insult you will can ban me no problem becuz from 3 years i send you emails at leaste twice for week for help you to make the game good and yeah you reply, i tell you the best ways to make the perfect round! so think to all people if you have a round for multi in classic the crims let the people decide what he want in THE TRUE 1 ACCOUNT SYSTEM PFF --´´ man wtf aquarius the loft and raves with names why people go to classic play if they can transfer her real stats easy on real crims and win ONCE AGAIN THE CASH TOP 1 why they go play classic ? you dont open your eyes yeah ?
    you make me angry for real you fuc** my ideias for next round cuz of this stupid news why lost time SPEAK to you you will change nothing the real the crims round 75 had all for be a amazing round only with 2 changes 1 hit per 6 hours id and gang attacks give points but NOThing will change okey T MEMOX YOU LOST 1 player in the crims i am tyred tyred for real
    Last edited by ViBeS; 12-06-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Hey memox.
    can u clear this pls : what does it mean training will be limited to 3 hours after lvl 10 (3 hours per day? or three hours maximum once u finish them training will not be available anymore?)
    and how many times of training to consume those three hours ... please clear this so people can understand ..sorry i had to ask this i can'r play beta cuz going up for a level is kinda hard and taking time since no many players there

another thing .. i have suggested some advantages to VIP package in page 24 of this thread .. u said u gonna include them with the new round .. are u gonna do that?? because if yes u didn't mention any updates in the new round notes about this .. if no u can say .. thanx
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 12-06-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ViBeS View Post
    bruno if he put gang attacks give points and 1 it per 6 hours i think it will be good but he dont understend it he prefer see the same wiiners always in this game , pff you dont see that no one accpet this style ? if someone accpet is the camels of loosteam and bla bla open your eyes , you will only lost money with this .
    No you are wrong, I have no interest in letting the same players win over and over again. When I presented the points idea it wasn't received well by the players so it was removed. Now some of you seem to have changed and want that system. I am ofc willing to hear your thoughts before deciding how to proceed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

big people who dont password in forum are saying the same thing
    raves with names = red relation easy
    red relation easy = put gang attack
    who have more camels = win the game what is your ideia?
    i dont understend you all people are angry how can you say that all people agree with you ? dont do that, for real no one accpet it
    THIS ROUND 75 IS MORE CAMELS WIN i dont WANT IT I WANNA play for top next round i dont wanna need to be here24 hours for day to play transfer stats this is ugly you just need to put 2 changes easy lol GANG ATTACK points and 1 real hit per id 6 hoours and not 2 is so hard ? al ready 5 people say that will not playw ith this style
    you are doing shit
    also Kowcyk say that gang attack should give points why you dont hear us ?
    pff
    Please tell those "big people" to contact support to recover their forum passwords otherwise I can't consider their opinion.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Kowcykowski View Post
    First of all - when You, players want to change something in this game, PLEASE write in clear English and with thinking about what you're writing. I really know your point guys, I have same opinion, but when I read your style of writing, my eyes hurt me so much. It looks like spam of crying kids, who their parents took toys.

Second: Memox, as You know - when i prepared this "gang improvements" system, we talked in Planning Crew so much about it, i warned You that without adding all points of this proposition, there won't be any balance in TheCrims. And what can We see now at beta? Day 9 and 500k respect of players? I don't care about their multiaccounts (it's just beta) but if You let them get stats from Gang Assaults, situation will be same at live TC - but much more players will be milked. For what they will donated gang with their money? To be milked then, like me at beta version? It only makes these guys with their "CAMELS" sooo much over other players. I suggested removing profits (stats) from GA over 1 year ago and You still don't see any reasons to do it (because a small group of "Mr.ANONYMOUS" didn't approve it)? Please, let's start thinking about players who haven't got half of TC at Skype.

Third - About attacks in raves, there was a good change, but there is one reason why they didn't work as You wanted - the RED RELATION. You should remove it and let players attacks themselves only when they are in rave, that could be good and there won't be problem with making surgery, it will be needed reflex, thinking and fast reaction.

Fourth - Please, try to adjust random events at beta to make it more matching for stage of game. Because Santa Claus or Chuck Norris in first 10 days isn't so good, somebody can make BIG ADVANTAGE with robbing it at first days.

Fifth and last - What the hell is happening with drug's prices again? You told that you remake formula and there are still any problems with it. Maybe tell us how did you set it and we can discuss at forum how You could make it better. But please, with details.

Regards, Kowcykowski
    Unfortunately, I still didn't get any answer about this post, so i paste it here one more time. BTW, i have so much questions and feedback about The Crims.

We all want to make The Crims more attractive for new players , right? I know that I will be called "Copycat", but why shouldn't we implement some kind of achievements prizes in TC? Now we have only items for reaching next levels of our character. We could get items when we'll make enough amount of robberies/kill x players in row without losing/earn x money from hookers/buildings/upgrades gang to higher improvements etc etc. Ofc this must be totally random (maybe with just a x% of fitting items to profession). I will show you an example how could it look:

Achievement : Friendless Robber
    Levels : 1 - 300 successful single robberies || 2 - 1200 successful single robberies || 3 - 2500 successful single robberies || 4 - 5000 successful single robberies || 5 - 10000 successful single robberies
    Requirements: Being Robber

Achievement : The Genius of Murder
    Levels : 1 - 100 kills , 2 - 250 kills, 3 - 1000 kills, 4 - 2000 kills, 5 - 3500 kills
    Requirements: Being Hitman

Achievement : Marvellous Leader
    Levels: 1 - Staying with minimal 10 same people in gang (without kicking them) by 7 days of TC, , 2 - 21 days of TC, 3 - 42 days of TC, 4 - 84 days of TC, 5 - 120 days of TC
    Requirements: Being Gangster

You only need to create something for Pimp and Businessman .

Prizes : Random item, but with 10% (level 1), 25% (level 2), 50% (level 3), 75% (level 4) and 100% (level 5) chance to be fitted with your profession:

Robber - Goggles of Fortune (because he is giving best money from robberies) Level 1 - 5 mins of working , Level 2 - 10 mins of working, Level 3 - 20 mins of working, Level 4 - 40 mins of working , Level 5 - 1 hour of working
    Hitman - Steroids (don't need to explain it why, we ofc need to low down time of working it to 5 mins ) Level 1 - 5% stats, Level 2 - 10% of stats, Level 3 - 20% of stats, Level 4 - 30% of stats, Level 5 - 50% of stats
    Gangster - Talisman of Insights (his gains from robberies/assaults are same for all statistics, so why couldn't get him one way to reach much more stats)
    Pimp - Pimp's Potion (but I suggest to give him one more profit from it) Level 1 - you get 10% of your actually hookers earnings , Level 2 - 25%, Level 3 - 50%, level 4 - 75%, level 5 - double your actual earnings
    Businessman - Talking Stone (need to be buffed), Level 1 - 5% cheaper for all drugs (by 10 mins), Level 2 - 10% cheaper, Level 3 - 20% cheaper, Level 4 - 33% cheaper, level 5 - 50% cheaper
    ofc values could be easily changed, no problem but we need something really useful for Our work

And when will you finally redefine VIP Pack?

Edit: There is a bug at beta, while we want to go into "Fight Clubs", and we have over 50% of respect in stats, we still can't see any raves.
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-08-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Second: Memox, as You know - when i prepared this "gang improvements" system, we talked in Planning Crew so much about it, i warned You that without adding all points of this proposition, there won't be any balance in TheCrims. And what can We see now at beta? Day 9 and 500k respect of players? I don't care about their multiaccounts (it's just beta) but if You let them get stats from Gang Assaults, situation will be same at live TC - but much more players will be milked. For what they will donated gang with their money? To be milked then, like me at beta version? It only makes these guys with their "CAMELS" sooo much over other players. I suggested removing profits (stats) from GA over 1 year ago and You still don't see any reasons to do it (because a small group of "Mr.ANONYMOUS" didn't approve it)? Please, let's start thinking about players who haven't got half of TC at Skype.
    I don't know who this mr anonymous you referring to is but if you've read the discussions from the round 74 beta you can see the origin of why the points were removed. I also agree that it would be better with points and that is how I originally made it for round 74 but that wasn't appreciated so I changed it back to stats. Could be that the gang improvements needs to be adjusted to be more expensive if the stats gains are to be kept.

Third - About attacks in raves, there was a good change, but there is one reason why they didn't work as You wanted - the RED RELATION. You should remove it and let players attacks themselves only when they are in rave, that could be good and there won't be problem with making surgery, it will be needed reflex, thinking and fast reaction.
    Red relation or not doesn't really matter. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have it was made originally in the round 74 beta where there were an attack button and an escape button. I haven't yet understood why it is "skill" to click the surgery button at the hospital or the attack button at the assault page but not the way I made it. (this is not criticism to you Kowcyk but for others to answer). Once again I removed that change because of the amount of complaints I received.

Fourth - Please, try to adjust random events at beta to make it more matching for stage of game. Because Santa Claus or Chuck Norris in first 10 days isn't so good, somebody can make BIG ADVANTAGE with robbing it at first days.
    Good, I will fix that.

Fifth and last - What the hell is happening with drug's prices again? You told that you remake formula and there are still any problems with it. Maybe tell us how did you set it and we can discuss at forum how You could make it better. But please, with details.
    Good question, this new drug price system won't be in the final version anyway so I will disable it and reset the prices.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

memox sometimes you make people very angry like man pfff open your eyes dont you see the game all rounds ? you only make changes but dont play the game this round real was amazing for people who have time ! for people who dont have time this round 74 and have time for next round you make big changes again and why ? you afraid from big teams dont give you more money ? dont be idiot and sorry for insult you will can ban me no problem becuz from 3 years i send you emails at leaste twice for week for help you to make the game good and yeah you reply, i tell you the best ways to make the perfect round! so think to all people if you have a round for multi in classic the crims let the people decide what he want in THE TRUE 1 ACCOUNT SYSTEM PFF --´´ man wtf aquarius the loft and raves with names why people go to classic play if they can transfer her real stats easy on real crims and win ONCE AGAIN THE CASH TOP 1 why they go play classic ? you dont open your eyes yeah ?
    you make me angry for real you fuc** my ideias for next round cuz of this stupid news why lost time SPEAK to you you will change nothing the real the crims round 75 had all for be a amazing round only with 2 changes 1 hit per 6 hours id and gang attacks give points but NOThing will change okey T MEMOX YOU LOST 1 player in the crims i am tyred tyred for real
    Calm down, have you considered that the ideas you send might not be so valuable in the form they've been presented? We are at a crossroads right now where I hope a certain part of the players will favour the Classic version so we can stop making compromises and have free hands to develop the "real" TC into something truly great. I want the Classic version to be great as well but it will be a totally different game. Having that said, some of the changes in Round 75 will be best experienced with stuff that is no longer there from the original round 74 beta.

Now, please stop the nonsens of me trying to cater to the top gangs. I always hear these complaints when we're doing things that are not in the interest of some player, in this case you Vibes. My job is to listen and try to judge what information is valuable and what is not and the way you are presenting your thoughts through rage doesn't make it any better.

Since last week I've applied a new policy that I will only accept suggestions on this forum or in the "Vote for feature" in TC so everyone can see the discussions going on. I will announce this policy when the new round starts. No I am not trying to run away from your ideas but because of all these bizarre accusations it is better we keep everything public.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    Hey memox.
    can u clear this pls : what does it mean training will be limited to 3 hours after lvl 10 (3 hours per day? or three hours maximum once u finish them training will not be available anymore?)
    and how many times of training to consume those three hours ... please clear this so people can understand ..sorry i had to ask this i can'r play beta cuz going up for a level is kinda hard and taking time since no many players there
    It means the max length of a training session is 3 hours and you can train max 2 times per day so in total 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    another thing .. i have suggested some advantages to VIP package in page 24 of this thread .. u said u gonna include them with the new round .. are u gonna do that?? because if yes u didn't mention any updates in the new round notes about this .. if no u can say .. thanx
    I said I will try to get them done for next round. I was actually talking about Round 76 but I see it wasn't clear in my reply, sorry about that.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center