Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Marcus the thing of " ignore was for the players not for you i dont write very good english :s
    marcus you dont understend if you dont change gang attack for points Robbers will not have any chances of course they didint wanna you remove gang attacks but is only the biiger guys say that the guys who have big camels ! like n3nd say one time ins this forum A TRUE ACCOUNT SYSTEM MEAN NO MORE GANG ATTACK AND IS RIGHT ! if you let the gang atttack give stats with raves with the names you only go back like multi account cuz all people will transfer stats again lol--´ put gang attack with points or other solution memox ... for real this is so bad

vote on feature put some feedback to see what people want .. is not right gang attack give stats anymore with this raves again NO WAY ! NEW PLAYERS NEVER WILL WIN MEMOX NEVER.. you must think to you now TO YOUR Money ! to the future of the game gang Should give points all people wanna it the people who dont want **** it is loosteam and bla bla pf...

**** it bro if you wanna put the round easy for the big teams wait for next round we had plans for this mouth of december ... --´´
    **** gang attack for real.

Memox in round 75 do not let the The Crims equal to Beta, will fovarecer the game with staff, make the most individual game and that only one person can win its international top.
    To do this simply make the following changes;

1) Increase the money in the soil theft.

2) Ending red relations to end the milk, the hunt will not end, simply count the Kills to TOP kil, most people do not lose stats.E finish the milk gangs.

So each will do the stealing their stats, through the levels, training.
    If the milk continues, no one will steal more, or train more, will have no meaning more trainings and theft.

Make a game for everyone and not only for the teams.

There are those who win who steal more, make the best strategy, invest better etc..etc ..
    If the game be alone in milk, which then take it off and who milkar best to win the radada.

The TheCrims is getting good the way it is changing each passing round ta better, only to end with the milks.

If you open the raves, all of these changes last round will be in vain, will be played in lixo.Não open raves!

bruno if he put gang attacks give points and 1 it per 6 hours i think it will be good but he dont understend it he prefer see the same wiiners always in this game , pff you dont see that no one accpet this style ? if someone accpet is the camels of loosteam and bla bla open your eyes , you will only lost money with this .

Yes I agree with you, has 10 people with enxer team his head, thinking that these 10 is the opinion of other players in 1000.
    While there is milk, havara team, and they will only win the game

big people who dont password in forum are saying the same thing
    raves with names = red relation easy
    red relation easy = put gang attack
    who have more camels = win the game what is your ideia?
    i dont understend you all people are angry how can you say that all people agree with you ? dont do that, for real no one accpet it
    THIS ROUND 75 IS MORE CAMELS WIN i dont WANT IT I WANNA play for top next round i dont wanna need to be here24 hours for day to play transfer stats this is ugly you just need to put 2 changes easy lol GANG ATTACK points and 1 real hit per id 6 hoours and not 2 is so hard ? al ready 5 people say that will not playw ith this style
    you are doing shit
    also Kowcyk say that gang attack should give points why you dont hear us ?
    pff

Take a poll and vera memox the result, will not by just 5 or 10 people, The crims is that any team, are more than 1000 players wanting to make their individual and competitive play.

Memox 1 hit per id don t really work.and now you make the game so easy to milk go to aquarius take rel and hit . Very easy .i understand the gang attack is part of the old game but in old game play with multis now we play with one account and you will make true one account system only when players don t take stats via gang attack . Remember this and stick in your head.

memox is wrong that with this new system of rave you put gang attacks give stats is wrong you must put a gang attack give points cuz iuf you let the round like is in beta now Camels win AND YOU WILLL NEVER have new players win the game is that that you want? think more what you are doing GANG ATTACKS = POINTS or lost very players

First of all - when You, players want to change something in this game, PLEASE write in clear English and with thinking about what you're writing. I really know your point guys, I have same opinion, but when I read your style of writing, my eyes hurt me so much. It looks like spam of crying kids, who their parents took toys.

Second: Memox, as You know - when i prepared this "gang improvements" system, we talked in Planning Crew so much about it, i warned You that without adding all points of this proposition, there won't be any balance in TheCrims. And what can We see now at beta? Day 9 and 500k respect of players? I don't care about their multiaccounts (it's just beta) but if You let them get stats from Gang Assaults, situation will be same at live TC - but much more players will be milked. For what they will donated gang with their money? To be milked then, like me at beta version? It only makes these guys with their "CAMELS" sooo much over other players. I suggested removing profits (stats) from GA over 1 year ago and You still don't see any reasons to do it (because a small group of "Mr.ANONYMOUS" didn't approve it)? Please, let's start thinking about players who haven't got half of TC at Skype.

Third - About attacks in raves, there was a good change, but there is one reason why they didn't work as You wanted - the RED RELATION. You should remove it and let players attacks themselves only when they are in rave, that could be good and there won't be problem with making surgery, it will be needed reflex, thinking and fast reaction.

Fourth - Please, try to adjust random events at beta to make it more matching for stage of game. Because Santa Claus or Chuck Norris in first 10 days isn't so good, somebody can make BIG ADVANTAGE with robbing it at first days.

Fifth and last - What the hell is happening with drug's prices again? You told that you remake formula and there are still any problems with it. Maybe tell us how did you set it and we can discuss at forum how You could make it better. But please, with details.

Regards, Kowcykowski
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-04-2014 at 10:12 PM.