Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    well i agree .. round 74 was completely nice .. i mean hunters always been annoying .. imagine clubs with names now .. they will be much annoying .. pls don't make clubs with names or u opening more ways for ga milking and stats transfering ..
    you see memox how can you say that all people accpet the raves with names or gang attack with stats if all people here are saying that is bad? you just want kill the game

the only solution is remove gang attack give stats and put gang attack give points and 1 hit per id if you dont change i dont give more 1$ for this corrupt game stryker win game , and start day 80 20 milions stats ahahah do you think that was possbile make 20 milions stats if the gang attack give points ? never CAMELS CAMELS EVRYWHERE CHANGE IT :@
    we give you the points for why the game are bad with this :@
    change it plz omfg

hello again =)

what is with the drug trades ? already gave up mister ? the last formula was 50% good, but of course it had to fail again because when a new round start with your formula the prices must fall, why ? everyday more productions !

dont give up memox, 50% of your formula is good, just need to think about it little bit more , price falls for more production is perfect, but put some feature in => :=)

and stop making game for hunters , i am to slow for this

My opinion its simple... Just take out the gain of stats by GA (gang attack) and put gang points (usefull for Top GA)

With the "new" system of raves, win stats by 1v1 its easy and with 30 camel's working for you, giving GA its almost free stats, my opinion its bullshit...

Or you put the game for 1v1 on rave system (taking the GA stats) or you let the game how it is...

i dont know if you see but already 8 people write here that GANG ATTACK SHOULD GIVE POINTS AND NOT STATS do you will not change nothing?

you just destroy the game cuz you want (; !

is only one change gang attack give points and i think we will have the best FUNNY AND FAIR Game in last 30 rounds !

regards once again
    ViBeS

This beta version is the worst tc version i ever played. You really ****ed up.

"We promote single account playing even more but our aim is to hopefully remove the rules prohibiting more than one account. The goal is to make it useless to play with more than one account. Another goal with these updates is that we in a near future will be able to remove some of the rules."
    "Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options"Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options.
    Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options."

Promote "single account-playing? And you put back the raves name??? You think the 1x1 limit every 6h make NO DIFFRENCE, STATS ARE TRANSFERED EASILY IN GA!! Makes totally no sense, its stupid man. You want stop team play and promote single acc game and you put raves names searchable and Gang attacks available? This beta version is more team-gaming than any other version.

Memox, you already had a good version last round 74. Problem was Gang attacks that allow stats transfer, no matter if we're talking about 0.5-2% or 0.01%-0,5%, its a question of time. If you want promote this game typing try do this in one round:
    -remove rave names search as proposed by Frazer;
    -remove gang attack, so stats transfer.

Regards,
    Stryker.

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    hello again =)

what is with the drug trades ? already gave up mister ? the last formula was 50% good, but of course it had to fail again because when a new round start with your formula the prices must fall, why ? everyday more productions !

dont give up memox, 50% of your formula is good, just need to think about it little bit more , price falls for more production is perfect, but put some feature in => :=)

and stop making game for hunters , i am to slow for this
    No Im not giving up, I giving it some more time. I have considered the round starts but it seems those considerations weren't enough. I'm aiming at launching it in round 76 instead.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by WHOCARES View Post
    My opinion its simple... Just take out the gain of stats by GA (gang attack) and put gang points (usefull for Top GA)

With the "new" system of raves, win stats by 1v1 its easy and with 30 camel's working for you, giving GA its almost free stats, my opinion its bullshit...

Or you put the game for 1v1 on rave system (taking the GA stats) or you let the game how it is...
    In the update coming tonight GA will not give stats, only gang points.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    This beta version is the worst tc version i ever played. You really ****ed up.

"We promote single account playing even more but our aim is to hopefully remove the rules prohibiting more than one account. The goal is to make it useless to play with more than one account. Another goal with these updates is that we in a near future will be able to remove some of the rules."
    "Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options"Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options.
    Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options."

Promote "single account-playing? And you put back the raves name??? You think the 1x1 limit every 6h make NO DIFFRENCE, STATS ARE TRANSFERED EASILY IN GA!! Makes totally no sense, its stupid man. You want stop team play and promote single acc game and you put raves names searchable and Gang attacks available? This beta version is more team-gaming than any other version.

Memox, you already had a good version last round 74. Problem was Gang attacks that allow stats transfer, no matter if we're talking about 0.5-2% or 0.01%-0,5%, its a question of time. If you want promote this game typing try do this in one round:
    -remove rave names search as proposed by Frazer;
    -remove gang attack, so stats transfer.

Regards,
    Stryker.
    I answered your email so I will paste the answers here:

Hi,

If you remember the original round 74 beta I made it didn’t give any stats from gang assaults. That resulted in a great number of complaints (if I remember correctly you were one of the ones who complained) so I changed it back to as it is in the round 75 beta. After discussions with players and the planning team we have decided to remove stats from GA and go back to only giving gang points.

Regarding being able to search for raves I think the current system in round 74 is very weird. I’ve never liked it but it was part of a solution proposed at that time. When I designed the original beta for round 74 I wanted to remove those anonymous nightclubs again. That has also been one of the most requested things by players during the months we’ve had that system.

I hope that answers your questions.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I answered your email so I will paste the answers here:

Hi,

If you remember the original round 74 beta I made it didn’t give any stats from gang assaults. That resulted in a great number of complaints (if I remember correctly you were one of the ones who complained) so I changed it back to as it is in the round 75 beta. After discussions with players and the planning team we have decided to remove stats from GA and go back to only giving gang points.

Regarding being able to search for raves I think the current system in round 74 is very weird. I’ve never liked it but it was part of a solution proposed at that time. When I designed the original beta for round 74 I wanted to remove those anonymous nightclubs again. That has also been one of the most requested things by players during the months we’ve had that system.

I hope that answers your questions.
    I think that now all who playing tc can transfer stats. And its good. Becouse now not only who have 30 camels who go in raves for make red relations can transfer stats. Now you can transfer stats more simply and will be good strategy like old crims, now crims is a little boring becouse "hunt" is the only important thing in the game. I like old version, one time need to think for play, now only wait 24/h refreshing page and make stats.
    Maybe "big players" now are afraid becouse they dont have their advantage anymore, becouse not only them can transfer stats with this new way.

Memox you got the point, i think that you made good changes, just need to make yellow relations attackable again, becouse this is a crims game, i want hit "friends" who trust on me if i want!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Easy4us View Post
    I think that now all who playing tc can transfer stats. And its good. Becouse now not only who have 30 camels who go in raves for make red relations can transfer stats. Now you can transfer stats more simply and will be good strategy like old crims, now crims is a little boring becouse "hunt" is the only important thing in the game. I like old version, one time need to think for play, now only wait 24/h refreshing page and make stats.
    Maybe "big players" now are afraid becouse they dont have their advantage anymore, becouse not only them can transfer stats with this new way.

Memox you got the point, i think that you made good changes, just need to make yellow relations attackable again, becouse this is a crims game, i want hit "friends" who trust on me if i want!

Regards
    easy4us you are ridiculous shut the **** up you just say shit !
    what you say not make sense go play other game camel this is strategy 1 vs 1 vs 1 all players caN HAVE chance to win i dont know why didnt you write you are big newba