Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

memox now not to do anything in the beta

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    something broke i cant click on anything in beta (business, drug dealer etc none of these work)
    lol... .reinstalling my browser etc... thinkin it was from me but its not ...
    Memox can u do somethin in this way ?

i found a big bug on beta ! you memox make only mistakes when you change the game i don`t know why. let s have an example.i can`t hunt in style like enter club, click escape because i loose 1 ticket every rave.so i need to hunt enter club click on exit club but in this time when i click exit club a guy enter in rave.i am not anymore in rave but i can`t make plastic so the guy catch me 100% because i don`t have what to do.when a guy smack another guy both need to be in rave ! it`s the first thing that i tested and i found the bug.why you don`t stay at classic hunt system this is too easy.everybody catch everybody.continue to destroy the game

Change of profession , could increase to three.

Quote Originally Posted by NoS View Post
    i found a big bug on beta ! you memox make only mistakes when you change the game i don`t know why. let s have an example.i can`t hunt in style like enter club, click escape because i loose 1 ticket every rave.so i need to hunt enter club click on exit club but in this time when i click exit club a guy enter in rave.i am not anymore in rave but i can`t make plastic so the guy catch me 100% because i don`t have what to do.when a guy smack another guy both need to be in rave ! it`s the first thing that i tested and i found the bug.why you don`t stay at classic hunt system this is too easy.everybody catch everybody.continue to destroy the game
    I subscribe 100%. This is a bug. You can found relation when you are exiting the rave and there is nothing you can do, you will get smacked 100%. I've talked before about this new system sux and will bring lots of problems. But I don't think they even want to listen they never hunted and have no idea of what this is about. Crew never played, only throw ideas to the air and test reactions.

Regards,
    Stryker.

why you don`t ask players what want and do what you want ? i understand it`s your game but ME play not you.you need to back to old system i know some people use bots but you ban all time cheaters.back to old system or destroy hunt and your game.do whatever you want if you continue with this beta version i will not play anymore.make best decision because this depend if game die or not

U guys care so much obviously the game that we know is beeing destroyed.

Il give you one advice that im sure It will work fine to solve your problem.

1st if you dont want to get smacked use escape button and waste 1 ticket
    2nd log off and dont play!

and why am I telling this? because for us oldplayers our opinions dont count anymore, we are trash and we have a "wrong vision of the game" they want to get the game going forward and our taughts are against what they want to do.

They want to creat a new home with new costummers, dont you see? they dont loose an opportunity to permanently ban an old and frequent player...

So stop asking about going on old system.

Rename the game, thecrims is not this... Thecrims had its own identity what your doing now is just simply make a plastic cirurgy to the game and as result we dont recognize the game anymore.

Cheers ppl

Ah Im sorry this is a feedback section... Ok Heres my feedback all changelog its a mistake game will be 294823978x yawn then what is now!

i asked trillrion of times to redesign the entire drugsystem,

stock exchange for drugs , just that simple ,

if everybody produce heroin and all sell heroin the price must go down, because most of them use opium in pubs and then price should go up because nobody produce, if i buy all pains in market, lets say i have 100 billions and nobody produce price must go up because there is no pains, got what i mean

you only listen to hunters, not to money players, money players or noobs in some players eyes are minimum 50% , we also spend a lot of creds, because we frecuently die and we need productions and ships and vips

at leats try it at beta memox, wanna see the results if its playable,

if it works everyone can win this game and we are not only a hunting game also a trading game, if someone ´s getting to rich make sabotage back and let them steal the money , put new money system in please

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    Change of profession , could increase to three.
    actually as admins have made it so we dont start at lvl 1 after changing profession, theres no actual profit from doing that. so i dont see a reason for it to stay as 1.
    to add a little difficult make it only credits for 2nd and more changes