Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    why dont you stay at your word? u decided that no more stat gain or loss why change now? some crybabies are crying again?
    also another bug http://prntscr.com/4pwgxm
    How am I not keeping my word? Read the change log and the rest of this thread and you will see that I've repeated that everything is not 100% decided and can be changed. Constructive criticism is worth listening to. If you think any decision is wrong then by all means tell me.

I will look into that bug.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    In the beta, When someone attacks me dies and I get death. How's round in 11, 12 ...
    Yes, that is perfectly normal. It has been like that for several rounds.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i prefer a stock system like wall street for dealers , more productions means lower price and higher consuming drugs means higher prices at the dealer ( you got to think little about the mathematic formula) with frecuently update at least every tc hour and not shown in newspapers anymore and of course we need the boat system, lets say you dont go up with price, you just give an 110% for the actual dealer price, simply like that

and you should think about new prices for the factories, maybe you syncronize this with the dealer prices

and for this hunting stuff, i dont know what to say, because i am a businessman

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    My first impact when I see these changes was like: "ok, they destroyed game, and they aim to do it with these changes, so the mission will be well succeeded". After read the changelog over again and test some features on beta, my opinion changed: its even worst than I thought. You wanted to make this a 1 single account game, and, at this point, I'm with you memox. I suggested long time ago to you to remove the gang assaults stats. This would repair 90% of teamplay. And you did this, good. What I didn't expect was that you were going to change the hunt system aswell. You saw in past that these method of hunting in raves sucks and there is absolutely NO SKILL involved. I want to hunt with the all-time method END+ENTER. All hunters want this, this is the only skill involved. Only because a noob from Loosteam used macro to use this action doesn't mean you have to remove it. Find tools to find cheaters at this point. The nightclub method of hunt totally sucks and, furthermore, I want to make the surgery out from the rave. Why change things that aren't causing problems? Big problem here was team stats transfer, so, to reduce this dramatically you removed gang assaults...its good enough, dont make thins more complex than they actually are. I refuse to play in a game where you sistematically try killing what gives me more fun - Hunt. So, with all due respect for all players that love this feature, keep this the way it is.
    If you were a new player coming to TC, wouldnt it seem very complex to hunt they way it's always been done - with 3 windows? It is not intuitive or simple at all, you even made a nice video just to make people understand what it looks like. Aint that complex then I don't know what. Now, to be a bit constructive. You do have a point in the skill factor and I have thought about that as well. In many games, such as Counter Strike, real physical skill is the most important factor and that skill is what sets one player apart from another. When it comes to hunting, that kind if physical skill is also required in TC, which is good. Now, what in the new layout hinders that physical skill? It is still about being fast and make the right decision but in one window instead of three i.e. less complex. If I am missing something then please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    About the boats, I fully dont understand the point aswell. So, like this, better remove the boats/docks feature, because, if i well understood, all players will make a 100% success boat buying 30kk every single tc day (30 actions x 999.999). What is this? This is facebook game with no point. To do this, better remove it. I even laugh when I think about this suggestion to be honest. But tell me, what was the problem regarding this feature? Boats are the oldest thing you have in tc, since round 11 at least, when I started to play. Keep it, I even suggest you to frequently add more drug deliveries to make the exchanges more dynamic. Its shouldn't be new to you that the only drug that makes players stand for some time at the dealer is Heroine. Would be nice if you randomly add more and diffrent amounts via systeam (I mean, that are not connected with players' gameplay).
    The main reason for removing the stock levels at the dealer is to reduce the use of having a buy bot or macro. I agree that there is not much excitement in the current design of the boats. The original design was based on players producing their own drugs and selling them to the boat instead selling drugs bought from the dealer. I will continue to think about how to proceed, suggestions based on no stock levels at the dealer or that are not bot prone are welcome.

I will repeat that this is an experimental version and none of this might end up in the final version of round 74, if it's not good enough then it won't make it to that round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox, I have to agree in almost all that stryker says. I dont see any skill when you go to nightclub with 1 window. 3 windows might be hard, but is the game how it is, ppl must get used right? U expect a new player to become a legend in 2 days? If he wants be goood he must train. With your system it is not cool. I won't play aswell like this, I am sorry.

About boats same thing. If you want remove macros...find a solution, dont remove the boats options. Now boats will be same for everyone...we must buy drugs at dealer ;s

Bamse.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    How am I not keeping my word? Read the change log and the rest of this thread and you will see that I've repeated that everything is not 100% decided and can be changed. Constructive criticism is worth listening to. If you think any decision is wrong then by all means tell me.

I will look into that bug.
    i suppose main reason for no more stat gain from attack is to prevent stat transfer, which with rave system as is in beta now would be ridiculously easy then why bring it back? we all know teams will abuse it, hell even single players might multi account again
    no stat gain from attacks/ga's is perfect idea for 1 account game, i understand u dont want all hunters to leave game, so my suggestion would be to make that assault points somehow more valuable maybe a prize for top 1-3-5 and make it more clear on how u gain points and how many u gain

Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    Memox, I have to agree in almost all that stryker says. I dont see any skill when you go to nightclub with 1 window. 3 windows might be hard, but is the game how it is, ppl must get used right? U expect a new player to become a legend in 2 days? If he wants be goood he must train. With your system it is not cool. I won't play aswell like this, I am sorry.

About boats same thing. If you want remove macros...find a solution, dont remove the boats options. Now boats will be same for everyone...we must buy drugs at dealer ;s

Bamse.
    would you and other old players stop threatening to quit? u act like sore ass losers like this "i dont like this change i wont play, BRING IT BACK"
    and none of u ppl even ever keep promises about not playing i see these threats before every round and yet same ppl play over and over again

i did get a boat at docks with hash quantity of 63 milions , event from VIP with selling price of 13$ and at dealer drugs its price of 12$ ,now i`m wonder if at dealer drugs are only 30 tranzactions i can buy almost 30 milions and selling them to boat my profit its of 30 milions$ what is the point to buy a VIP package for 50 credits ? it was better before these channge at boats ... my point ...

memox, I'm trying to steal now and am having to refresh the page every 3 seconds, because it is giving "Server Maintenance
    Server is shut down for maintenance at the moment and will probably be available around 18/09/2014 18:00:00 (CET). "Already getting annoying that already.

day and time this happened tc

Day 26 12:16

my id: 1378888

all of us are getttin this page coz hes workng on the game ...