Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

could return in gang beating as before, beating someone who has no gang. and when there is a gang with only one member, it is impossible the attack

One thing that could be added to the game is specific to each profession workouts because the current platform only benefits killers (strength and Tolerance), intelligence and charisma does not benefit anyone, so it could create the type workouts, charisma / tolerance, tolerance / charisma for pimps, intelligence / tolerance, tolerance / intelligence for entrepreneurs and intelelligence / strength, strength / intelligence for thieves, so it will be more practical to complete the missions and would not need to train anything but use, but with the option of choice for workout.
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 10-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.

good idea, i never thought about this

even intel doesnt worth nothing, 10k is max need in game and for some professions you need to much

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    One thing that could be added to the game is specific to each profession workouts because the current platform only benefits killers (strength and Tolerance), intelligence and charisma does not benefit anyone, so it could create the type workouts, charisma / tolerance, tolerance / charisma for pimps, intelligence / tolerance, tolerance / intelligence for entrepreneurs and intelelligence / strength, strength / intelligence for thieves, so it will be more practical to complete the missions and would not need to train anything but use, but with the option of choice for workout.
    good idea

still have bug when i get logged out for no reason all the time

Please can you put the STATS change to what it was before ? the fight clubs are there for people who want to risk loosing many stats in a 1v1 not to just gain a simple stat from hitting a rival .. its not fun with just 1 stat gain , like i said now i can make 22k per day in training , it would be my own risk to loose more stats if i wanted to challenge other people . its not fun hunting for just 1 stat ....

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    still have bug when i get logged out for no reason all the time
    This problem will continue for a while, Amazon are having problems and so far only the forum and the beta are affected by it. We are waiting for them to fix it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Like Stryker say why you make hunt so easy ? All time will be cheaters ...but if you make hunt like this this will not be fun because is to easy...and hunt is fun because is hard...you try to destroy every beautifull part remain on this game. Keep like this! now are under 500 online in 5 round 100 online ).

And why we need 3 raves each ? with 5 raves was the biggest boring round who I play.2 max is ok... but I remember when was with 1 club and was a very fun round.

Changed, and changed back to what it was before? what rubbish!

something broke i cant click on anything in beta (business, drug dealer etc none of these work)