Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

I've made two requested changes today:

- There is no limit to how many times you can change profession. After your first two changes you can't pay with cash anymore and the credit price will increase.

- An experimental new drug price system has been created. Drug prices can change depending on the consumption of that drug in relation to the production during the last 5 days. A drug can increase max 100% during the same day. Random price changes will occur throughout the day. If the drug price increase all of a sudden it is a quite reliable sign that the price might continue to rise.

The drug price system is VERY experimental at this stage because I require new data which is not available for previous days of the round. Things can go bad but I have put in some limiting factors, give it at least 5 TC days before you start complaining.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    You can only single assault a player once per TC day. - LIE http://prntscr.com/4v2ytp.
    You will recieve less and less stats if you assault the same player over and over again. - also lie i actually lost more stats 2nd time 1) http://prntscr.com/4v2z2n 2) http://prntscr.com/4v2z5g
    2nd time i even pressed escape but of course just like everything in this stupid game it didnt work
    you didnt reply to this, memox

I believe that could be redesigned way to attack the leader of a gang, because after you kill the leader, no has a possibility of "taking" the gang for himself, because gang is locked and you can not add or expel players and at the mercy of being attacked and losing the gang again. I believe we could have total protection from attack for 24 hours or not be some protection. And avoid the dirty stats that are rolling in beta.

Besides the fact that if you attack the leader and dying is computed death for him so he could be top kill without being arrested and without spending credits

Menox, and about training?

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    One thing that could be added to the game is specific to each profession workouts because the current platform only benefits killers (strength and Tolerance), intelligence and charisma does not benefit anyone, so it could create the type workouts, charisma / tolerance, tolerance / charisma for pimps, intelligence / tolerance, tolerance / intelligence for entrepreneurs and intelelligence / strength, strength / intelligence for thieves, so it will be more practical to complete the missions and would not need to train anything but use, but with the option of choice for workout.

And for serving a gang if you can not get in?

how many TC days will you set round 74 for ? i think it shouldnt be too long, might do justover 100days?

Edit:
    and plz try to update game guide with all these news
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 10-13-2014 at 08:31 PM.

good ideea from ForSSayT ! why you don`t listen me with this bug nobody can hunt.remove the price of 1 ticket when make plastic and back to 1 ticket when you meet someone.BUT BEST IDEEA IS TO RESTORE THE CLASSIC HUNT STYLE !

Quote Originally Posted by NoS View Post
    good ideea from ForSSayT ! why you don`t listen me with this bug nobody can hunt.remove the price of 1 ticket when make plastic and back to 1 ticket when you meet someone.BUT BEST IDEEA IS TO RESTORE THE CLASSIC HUNT STYLE !

Memox Open your eyes Marcus you make good changes you only must change this escape from rave and put cirugy back is strategy is nice to play with this this are from the beginin of the crims why you remove this ? NO WAY you should put this !
    if have booter us people will report it and your team will see ! and ban DONT REMOVE IT put it ..
    thx
    its the better for all players .
    only this and we have a great round

5 releases from Hospital & 5 realeses from Prison dont work. Tried to activate them, nothing happened, so i od just incase it is active and just dont show that it is, and im stuck in hp for the next hour. (tested on new account).

all of those changes sux . i sold in day 99 310 milions of heroin, if i would sell it now i could make 400 bilions, is not normal , the profit grows exponential