Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Summarizing the hegemony will continue, as well as the manipulation and dirty stats...

Not for nothing, but why do not you close the server and only you and your friends play the game? After all it is they who dictate the rules...
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 10-15-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTH View Post
    ihave amzing idea but if u gonn mak it u we must put my name near it this ieda made by TheMatriX thats my skype name ;D so ppl know who iam ty. .^^ and u can give me prize some cred too

oke here it go u put option spy on user spy night club owner .. 5credit in this way players can see the nights club name of the player they wann hunt and the other way good for game will spend much credit so 2 birds with 1stone
    ithink its really cool idea in this way u can serch night club the player u wann hunt ...

nah it will work caus .. they will add new option after u robe to make ur staminaa 100% uneed to buy drugs from ur own night club.. they can make this option after 7or 8 robb u must enter ur night club to fill ur stmina cant full it from any other night club... in this way they must join the club :d;D: any thing u will say ihave answer for it

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    new drug dealer doesnt seem to work properly http://prntscr.com/4wh1fp
    it is working , not like everyone thought, but it is working, now you need to think what to do and most important is to feel what people are going to take ,

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    it is working , not like everyone thought, but it is working, now you need to think what to do and most important is to feel what people are going to take ,
    But this way, you can not sell and consume drugs that cost $ 0

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    no, memox said price can go up or down only up to 100% of original price

1 week for start round again no news kick GOOD NEWS FROM THE GAME Clap

anyway i try to change the game for all people like it
    see you one day
    byebye

If someone could repair that escape button would be GREAT!It`s useless to press it you`ll still end up beaten,what I can`t understand it`s why is the button still there if it`s not helping at all.Ohhh wait it helps,you`ll lose 1 ticket and get rip`ed.GREAT!

today at the start of "new" round in beta i got red relation clicked escape then went to relations and i saw that red relation still there, so obviously that doesnt work.
    its just that simple bring back surgery

what are you doing memox --´ put sugery are you kidding man ?
    --´´

sometimes robs i find in raves doesnt dissapear, so i can rob them and rob them endlessly... i wish i got west coast mafia @ 130k strenght
    as for me, this beta is off... im waiting for the classic tc beta to start up (thumbsup)