Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MTH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MTH View Post
    ihave amzing idea but if u gonn mak it u we must put my name near it this ieda made by TheMatriX thats my skype name ;D so ppl know who iam ty. .^^ and u can give me prize some cred too

oke here it go u put option spy on user spy night club owner .. 5credit in this way players can see the nights club name of the player they wann hunt and the other way good for game will spend much credit so 2 birds with 1stone
    ithink its really cool idea in this way u can serch night club the player u wann hunt ...

nah it will work caus .. they will add new option after u robe to make ur staminaa 100% uneed to buy drugs from ur own night club.. they can make this option after 7or 8 robb u must enter ur night club to fill ur stmina cant full it from any other night club... in this way they must join the club :d;D: any thing u will say ihave answer for it
    This is not an new idea bro, its how it used to be in old crims.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    sometimes robs i find in raves doesnt dissapear, so i can rob them and rob them endlessly... i wish i got west coast mafia @ 130k strenght
    as for me, this beta is off... im waiting for the classic tc beta to start up (thumbsup)
    (facepalm) its been for a week at least like that, special robberies stay for 5 minutes u can rob as many times as u can for those 5 mins
    The special robberies you find at the nightclubs will last for 5 minutes.

why you put escape inside raves ? if i wanna put ga and escape how i will do it if i have to go out from rave and back again?? better back surgery or put escape somewhere else and about raves i think you should make it without names if you want really make everyone playing solo

the game is going so bad, why u guys change all the meaning of the game, let us hunt not just click attack/escape(that doesnt works if u meet someone and its bigger)/and assault plan....so bad
    ur doing the game only for new players and unskilled ones

Quote Originally Posted by conDaRu View Post
    the game is going so bad, why u guys change all the meaning of the game, let us hunt not just click attack/escape(that doesnt works if u meet someone and its bigger)/and assault plan....so bad
    ur doing the game only for new players and unskilled ones
    angry bro , memox open yoour eyes put cirujy

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    As I have clearly stated many times before, this thread is open for DISCUSSION and for you guys to INFLUENCE the final version of this round. When you write something then please explain why your idea should be implemented with solid arguments. Otherwise it will be hard to take you seriously. You don't have to act like a group of menopause women who hasn't got laid in the last decade. Being friendly and civilised will get you a long way.
    hmmm ... solid arguments ... lets see:
    - you are lets say at least weak: after a lot of complaint from players you "decided" not to implement the changes this round (the funny thing is that you brought the changes in our attention, maybe because of the number of players currently connected at the game) but maybe the next one. just do it and us, the players, will deal with it.
    - again weakness: in the beginning you say no more stats change from single attacks but after the players complained you introduced it again. means you have big ... "meatballs"
    - quote: You don't have to act like a group of menopause women who hasn't got laid in the last decade. but after we, the menopause players gather around and ask for something, you, the big admin, do it. How that sounds?
    - about these changes DURING the game ... please stop it. Do what ever changes you want to do but between the rounds.
    - you said no more moving skill from one player to another, but here we are: in the new beta round, in day 2 or 3 a player robs motorcycle already. so therefore take out stats change from single assault or GA. If 20 players gather and play for one day only, the main account will have 200k with NO TICKETS lost. he can then start rob directly moto or hunt. you MUST take out name of the clubs so we, the players, don't find each other. also only on club per player and all clubs must have the same drug. this is NECESSARY if you really want to make the game one account per player.
    - either if you make the changes this round or the next one you will still have complaints ... so why wait? don't have the balls?
    - sign of weakness:: why do you need a voting poll to do changes? just to be covered if you get complaints? last round you introduced a voting poll in order to change the club limits. I asked not to change during the round and I got a lot of messages in which I was made stupid, idiot, etc, from lots of players including the self proclaimed the best hunter and player STRYKER. Guess what? after the pole ended you did the changes and guess what? no excuses from the players - even if they were wrong. After the pole I discussed with one of your admin and he said that if a large number of players ask for the same thing you will do it, that's why you did the voting poll also. So I suggested if the same numbers of players gather around and ask 1000 credits for the old players you must do it he replied yes. So there we are, send me 1000 credits and a medal.
    - if you dare to implement the new system (of course without skill movement or stats change at single assaults or ga) then give double the number of tickets to hitman profession. he cant get stats from assaults and he take half of the money from robberies. so, in order to balance the profession he needs more tickets.
    - in my opinion, the system was ok as the beta round started last round. it was truly a single account game.
    off topic: in beta bug: if you put in your own club 0 the price of drug, the player who will enter will loose a ticket trying to buy but he will get a message "not enough money" and his stamina won't change. have a look at "fight club 1" and the to "basement"
    don't take it personal but I think I gave solid arguments to the all above.

the loft , aquarius transfer stats by gang attack easy
    put you can only attack the same gang 1x at all 6 hours too lol
    and put random raves pff

your drug system has no sense memox,

consumption, production , price fall to 0 , all people can buy drugs for 0. full of all drugs, cant take drugs at raves, you can buy 3kk for 0 , got me this aint even stock market, this is penny stocks,

you failed with your formula, think about a new one or put some % or whateva , but dont wait to long

http://prntscr.com/4xe1nq rofl u would actually lose money while having those buildings

this new drug price system is, by far, the worst i've ever seen in 7 years
    how could the price of 4 drugs be 0$?????
    and when you try to fill your stamina on other raves that have those drugs, it says that I don't have enough money, but how can I don't have enough money if the price is 0$????
    the scape option on the rave almost doesn't work
    there are a lot of things to improve yet on these changes