Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Hey memox why you ignore old people from the crims ! the people who know what you must do for the game have funny ?
    i will give once again one suugest and i like you put my suggestion from fight club acc so here i am again :

First of all the rave of fight club is good , now you will change the formula of gain stats *
    example you will put the gain stats , like round 40 ! and never more change ! about gang attacks i agree for win points if we attack gang attack Only points no stats = more reality and more fun for top gang and no transfer stats ! only 1 smack per ID at all 10 hours real
    stats from hospital like round 40 !
    only can create 1 rave per id !
    all users can edit the respect they want from her raves = funny for roobers funny for fight x1 guys and Funny for hunters VERY Important FORMULA OF STATS LIKE ROUND 40 ! was good !
    ONE MORE THING IMPORTANT REMOVE THIS FROM ESCAPE AND PUT CIRUGY BACK stop change the game put like this and is good man .

about raves and hunt and gang thats is the correct way (; we will not have more transfer stats aND WE will have big funny .

you do that or you will **** the game 4ever we have 3 section PLAYERS

Robbers *
    Hunters/Killers
    and Fight club x1 guys lovers
    All of them must have fun so do it and we are all good .

other suggestion is when we can find people from our level you should put people only who are online !
    and the raves same cuz if you put only people who are online its more easy to make new friendship ! and to catch someone like i say you will can smack only 1 guy at all 10 real hours so no problem ! do it bro i am here to see this news done !

more things is put sabotage and bounty now yes we will have big funny trsut me dont ignore !
    who agree with me say please !

regards JoKeR
    Last edited by JoKeR; 10-10-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: forget something *

4th section of players because i dont like robbing neither hunting or waiting at fight club

i prefer to trade drugs

Very good ideeas from joker ! I agree ! This will bring the game magic ! Good job joker

Benito with what money you buy drugs if you don t robb ?

I believe that the attack on the leader of a gang should be secret to the leader, because if you attack the leader and not the kill, you run a serious risk of being expelled from it. Detail attacked the leader of my former gang twice in the same day. bug?

my robs are counted on 1 hand, i prefer to play more little as more more,

You can only single assault a player once per TC day. - LIE http://prntscr.com/4v2ytp.
    You will recieve less and less stats if you assault the same player over and over again. - also lie i actually lost more stats 2nd time 1) http://prntscr.com/4v2z2n 2) http://prntscr.com/4v2z5g
    2nd time i even pressed escape but of course just like everything in this stupid game it didnt work
    Last edited by Edas134; 10-11-2014 at 12:58 PM.

First of all, I really enjoy your work about new look of Thecrims, i always said that we need more NEW PLAYERS, not only veterans, who dominated all game all time long. I know that they are important part of our society too, but if they would be a very good skilled players, they should try to find out in new Crims Reality. So don't worry Marcus (memox), I'm really happy to see Your discussion with other players here, it's good sympthome for future of TC.

At most important, I must agree with problem about what said NoS - this sistem with "Escape" button is nice idea, but it needs more corrections - now while You are leaving the rave, somebody can come and kill you, there is one solution of this - it should be possible to attack somebody only while he is in rave and when you are in rave, while your victim click "Escape", GA should be automatically deleted. That's all, no more red contacts, and setting GA directly from raves.

Second thing, Benito gave very nice idea about putting in game variety of drugs price, we all know that in real life it is "market equilibrium" , so when we have big demand on some items, their price is increasing, and while there is big supply of them, their price is decreasing to this state of "market equlibrium", why shouldn't we put it into TheCrims? While much players buy heroin, price of it should increase , same when few players will buy GHB, price should decrease each day, this could be fantastic thing for making buisnesses and big money for Buisnessmans. Then it finally won't be only "rob and hunt" game.

Third thing, i really want to see a little bit more Items into game, for example as prizes from The Alley Quests. And about "stats from GA" , I think that it isn't nescessary, we shouldn't get stats from them, gang points would be enough. These change with second change about only 1 attack at same player each TC day could finally stop transferring stats between accounts.

Memox, you can count on me with working about improvements of new TC, if you only want , just write to me at Skype, i still have same .

Regards, Kowcyk.

Kowcyk u r a good boy the only problem that I see in you is.

1st you dont have original ideas, you just copy paste ideas from other mafia games asslicker

Quote Originally Posted by Kowcykowski View Post

Second thing, Benito gave very nice idea about putting in game variety of drugs price, we all know that in real life it is "market equilibrium" , so when we have big demand on some items, their price is increasing, and while there is big supply of them, their price is decreasing to this state of "market equlibrium", why shouldn't we put it into TheCrims? While much players buy heroin, price of it should increase , same when few players will buy GHB, price should decrease each day, this could be fantastic thing for making buisnesses and big money for Buisnessmans. Then it finally won't be only "rob and hunt" game.

Regards, Kowcyk.

exactly what i am trying to make them understand,

when i started in round 6 the only thing to make stats was putting rabbits in other gangs and reinvite them to my gang , so it wasnt shown why you got milked , was amazing funny, but it was hard for me to get fk stats because i dont like making amazing stats, second thing i hate clicking on gangrobs all the time, or trying to rob russians every morning and evening for 2 hours till someone enter my rave and i am to slow to escape :d

i alwayss searched a way to make money without this system and i have found the drug trading, they first day till i have training level i rob and then i only invest my time in training and buying buildings by reselling my drugs, i make the boats and try to check the prices and for some reason i dont know i have 75% right , maybe its because i play to long and i know the prices at end of round, its almost similar ( exept bad luck )

when we put feature in like stock exchange for drugs, it is posible to avoid robbing and hunting, my favourite part, just looking for a good trade

thanks