Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Thecrims is extremely yawn

A True One Account System!
    2013-11-02 23:45:25 - Frazer2k4
    We receive a lot of feedback from players regarding the return of multi accounts. This will not happen due to the fact that the winner will always be the player with the most accounts, the most amount of time and the largest number of players in their team. Another common complaint is that the winner of each round is always a team and this is indeed the truth and has been for a number of years. The Crew have come up with the following idea which may combat both of these issues but we need your feedback! Please read all about the idea below along with a few Questions and Answers when recently presented.

THE IDEA
    The idea is to make a game which is possible for anyone to win. To do this the majority of changes would need to be made to the way in which assaults occur due to the fact that this is how teams move all of their stats around and eventually donate to their top account. The basic concept of the idea is to make Nightlife a place for raising stamina and hunting and stop using it as transfer area for team stats.

HOW IT WILL WORK

*The ability to save Rave Partys and Nightclubs will be removed. Your own clubs will be automatically added to the top of your Nightlife page.
    *All Admin Raves will be deleted as a precautionary measure as these may be used for the transfer of team stats.
    *The search bar to find specific raves will be removed.
    *Rave party names will be hidden and only raves of active players will appear at nightlife page. This should ensure that its still possible to hunt.
    *To assault someone you must have a red relation with them. These will only be found randomly when searching nightlife. GAs will be launched in the same way and only through red relations.
    *A further advantage of this assault system is that players would no longer be able to purposely join a gang to milk them as all red relations required would need to be found at random.
    *The Fightclub would need to be either removed OR redesigned so that teams are no able to directly transfer stats between friends accounts.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS :

All Queries regarding this Idea will be answered below..

Q. Will tickets be increased
    A. This may have to happen, as It is possible that it will be harder to find players when hunting.

Q. How many raves will be at the start of round?
    A. The best way around this I think is that everyone begins the round with their own nightclub. These can then be upgraded to rave partys later in the round.
    2013-11-03 00:08:45 - StrykerPinho
    love the idea. Stryker
    2013-11-03 00:25:58 - StrykerPihno
    I approve this idea. Stryker
    2013-11-03 00:31:52 - BiG1337
    i approve this idea =)
    2013-11-03 00:37:51 - Vash
    It will be nice if you would vote this idea too, not only write. There is another topic is same name, so be careful were you vote, thanks.
    2013-11-03 00:41:48 - MaNDoLiN
    good idea
    2013-11-03 00:45:27 - luisopecador
    i like
    2013-11-03 00:46:28 - ToTTiSTaRS
    nice idea

--------------------------------------------------

2013-11-03 11:11:31 - Pablo69
    I am sorry but I disagree with this idea.
    This will make the game increasingly boring and individual.
    Give for players what they really want. Go back with old game mode. At the time which The Crims was a wonderful game.

and my comments!

2013-11-03 15:50:24 - F92xSTRYxRxIRON
    Man I beg for everyone who is reading this idea to think about on the side effects of this before they aprove or disaprove. This is TheCrims and soon will become TheHunters and soon will be The Forever alone game!

2013-11-03 12:08:41 - F92xSTRYxRxIRON
    everyone is saying its good without having a break to think about the consequences, that is the problem of this game, players agree or disagree but never arguee about it.

Now I see most of those Thumbs UP complaining that they cant do a shit in game...

Everyone wanna change the game, everyone vote for a change! The game is changed and they still complain! Why is this? Because people vote without thinking about the consequences in my opinion that was the worse idea that this game ever saw!

BRING US BACK THECRIMS CLASSIC! at least creat a classic version of crims. Game boring yawn

i agree in some issues , and i hope i have permition to talk :v with my getting worse english :v i need more practice

if i can tell ya that i am a very very very slow player , if someone is in my rave i need minimum 2 seconds to realize whats happen and i play with breaks 8 years now. for me and a few other no stats players, our only chance was to make money, money on boats and drugs. but if you change the game into a hunting game i can stop playing for all time, of course i know that some crew members and a few players who stopped already want this more then others , it would be a big mess for me :v

in my eyes its good to make something against the armies of players and its bad to do something against the armies of players, do i remember that it has been all time the same system, who has more good hands win the game ? of course for my few top20 i reached playing alone i am very proud but in all the years i need to get a team to be someone even i played "alone" my friends know what i am talking about , so i am a small expert in drugs. once we had something to hit entire teams with a good system you have removed various times, it was the sabotage mode . of course a lot of players disagreed with it after recieving one big "hit" but wasnt it the meaning of the game, to be the king of crimcity ?

now all rounds you walk after the good old times, but what has been has been and wont come back never ever again. get it ! all new chances will not make any better. you will stay with your 800 to 1000 players online and a total of let me guess, hmm maybe 10000 players. this is not that bad at all.

if you try to make a single person win, and not only a hunter game, try to make something for our slow comunity, i dont mean my 50mbit conection , i mean my brain to hand conection. let us play with huge amounts of cash and not only done by stats, the wall street of drugs investing and risking it all, winning or losing it all . some new strategie, something what is team resistent and posible to do for 1 alone what is not done by stats of course .

best regards and sorry for my bad english,

benito
    Last edited by BenitoElCabron; 09-19-2014 at 06:51 PM.

the idea is interesting. I would have introduced rules that prevailed in rounds of about 10-15 when it attacks single gave very little statistics and only attacks the gang bring stats. At the time, that something could earn you had to have a harmonious team and the game I personally recall the best because other teams have to be ripped to do stats. no results after 100 million of respect or stat but the game was really interesting, each of the old players think rather of this agree