Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default The Crims Classic?

Hi folks,

It has been suggested by some players that a "classic" TC version should be created so those who want to play with multis in the old can do that. In general, a "classic" version would be a totally separate TC version where we change back everything to a previous state. You can play on both the "classic" and the "real" version but the accounts will be totally separate. I wouldn't mind creating such a version for those players who want it, but I have some conditions and terms if it is to be made.

The terms are:
    - Rules 2-5 will be removed. This means you can use as many multis as you want and share accounts as you please.
    - There will be no abuse team to check cheaters. This also means that there will be no development to prevent or trick bots. General support will still be handled by the support team.
    - This version will not be actively developed, except adjustments to make it more "classic".
    - Credit prizes will be given to the winners.
    - The database and the winner list will be totally reset in this version. This means everyone will start with new (low IDs) accounts. No medals or badges from past rounds will be displayed in your profile. This also means that people who has been previously perm banned in the "real" version are free to play the "classic" version.
    - There will be 10 host names set up so you can login with 10 multis at the same time (c1.thecrims.com to c10.thecrims.com)
    - Captchas and other bot preventions can be removed if that is what you want.

There might come more terms but these are the ones I see as most important right now.

Given these terms, do you think it we should start a "classic" version of TC?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

That would be really fun!
    Old teams and players will come back, I think.
    Top gang out of respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Top gang out of respect?
    Yes. I think all old players have a pretty clear picture of what a classic TC is.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

do it so cheaters and multi lovers get the hell out of tc

No No No dont do it this better try get new ideas in this version
    Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by sHs View Post
    No No No dont do it this better try get new ideas in this version
    Why is that better?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Yeah why not, i think its for remove cheaters from todays TC - thats good. Cheaters should play there, but if someone will get mad (cause i bet there will be ONLY cheaters) cause we wont be able to do anything there and will back to 'not cheated TC'...
    If you will do 'classic' TC then please fix hunting module, its annoying if someone click "join club" and instant go kill him! With bots maybe its avoidable, but not with normal (human) moves...

@edit
    captcha OFF

Great idea hope you will really keep your words and make 2 separate versions

Interesting idea!

I could list some ideas based on the last two rounds of multis (69.2 and 69.3).

- You can have a maximum of 8 trust accounts, not just five, as before;
    - Stats Hospital as it is now, 999;
    - Rabbits can make a maximum of 15 transactions in the dealer;
    - Coverage is enabled by FD, but reducing this to stay equiblibrado to total hosts that can open (in this case 10);
    - The primary account can do 30 transactions in dealer, as it was enabled in 69.3 round and remains today;
    - Adjust the gains of x1 stats and punches to fill the job done;
    - Income of whores as it is not also changing the balance of classes.

* These suggestions were based in the later rounds, as I mentioned earlier, so I made some modifications.

Regards,

SoberanO - sob

do it so cheaters and multi lovers get the hell out of tc [2]