Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

its a very good idea i think with classeic TC would be fun just try it and we will see results I bet you that everyone will love it

Gostei da ideia quase inteira, exceto pela parte de n ter a regra 5, n haver captchas e coisas do gênero. Essa parte que n haverá vigilância ficou um tom de "vocês que querem o jogo old, que entrem numa gaiola e se matem com seus bots e suas multis". Se houver um controle vai ficar ÓTIMO, caso o contrário vai ser um ninho de macro e bot.

~

I liked the almost entire idea, except for the part that there is no rule 5, no captchas and the like. That part there will be no surveillance was a tone of "you who want the old game, entering a cage and kill with their bots and their multis". If there is a control will be GREAT if the opposite will be a nest of macro and bot.

Quote Originally Posted by fft View Post
    Gostei da ideia quase inteira, exceto pela parte de n ter a regra 5, n haver captchas e coisas do gênero. Essa parte que n haverá vigilância ficou um tom de "vocês que querem o jogo old, que entrem numa gaiola e se matem com seus bots e suas multis". Se houver um controle vai ficar ÓTIMO, caso o contrário vai ser um ninho de macro e bot.

~

I liked the almost entire idea, except for the part that there is no rule 5, no captchas and the like. That part there will be no surveillance was a tone of "you who want the old game, entering a cage and kill with their bots and their multis". If there is a control will be GREAT if the opposite will be a nest of macro and bot.

its true , the version would be deadly as such for anyone willing to explore online games ... maybe keeping half the crew in 1 version and the rest in the other , crew get to keep there jobs , and who knows in the process you could maybe hire a few new "Helpful" crew members instead of the ones that pop up in the square every now and then and say " use virtual gangs " (chuckle)
    Last edited by GoDFaTHeReX91; 10-04-2014 at 12:10 AM.

you havent done "real one acc" thing and you already want to start multis version? do you still have some plans for "real" version will you keep supporting it and try to make it that real one acc TC??

Im adept of each round, have a diferent style and roleplaying
    so it will enforce people to think, will enforce people to build up new strategies
    not only, make a team, make them hunt, gain stats, and then milk gangs
    and etc
    im adept of non-robot people!
    Last edited by Mack; 10-04-2014 at 02:27 AM.

open two servers

one of them is classic the other is new server

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Benito tc has a team, its a planning chat on skype... I just leave that chat, because there you will find the main reason why this game is changing so much.
    There are players who think themselves are gods, who thinks that they own the reason.

To be more expressive. there are some guys which if you say the sky is blue maybe they will tell u the sky is PINK
    exactly what i mean, only team mates, no single players, just players who want to win and not to think about losing
    60 rounds ago i could decide too, but i told Kirk i will not argue because i dont know nothing to make game better.
    now its same, i just play thecrims how it its, every new round i am here i have to think little bit different. of course i still dont know about next round, maybe i play little but the hell i need a smartphone, just not to lose my trainings and ships, for people like me, hard real life workers from 5 am to 7 pm mostly all days, hard to play, i am thinking about an old nokia c7, should be enough with flatrate from lte vodafone for 20 euros a month, another 200 creds for the first 60 days and i can watch how it works ,

but to not be so off topic

beta, old tc, and new version, = 3 versions
    i am sure people get confused too much , so once again , memox you will lose players

muito boa a ideia memox, eu gostei ;D

Think right, The crims have to be strategic, you have to win those who do the right things (steal more and invest right) .E not win the account that has more camels and who has more bots.É a good idea, so the dirty would play in the land of nobody.

Buzka said "if u want rabbits, its obvious there will be bots, why u complain about there wont be abuse team? 'normal human' cant play fast with 10 rabbits without any help (scripts) so there is no diff script and bot in my opinion "

That's not truth.. give me 10 rabbits and i'll play with them without scripts or bots, really really fast! Just as fast as hunter in nowadays.... don't say that rabbits equals bots...