Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

dont back for classic version.. is so sucks... u need stay and up for better

Quote Originally Posted by ReasoN View Post
    dont back for classic version.. is so sucks... u need stay and up for better

Can you please read the entire new? this is not about going on classic but yes creating another version of thecrims separated from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Can you please read the entire new? this is not about going on classic but yes creating another version of thecrims separated from this.
    I thought I hade made it clear in the Round 74 beta thread that everything in the current beta can be challenged and discussed.

We have not decided to make a classic version so calm down. This thread is meant to hear your thoughts on the conditions I've set for opening such a version. Multiple accounts will promote the use of bots and macros to a greater extent than in a single account version because it is really hard word to operate 10 accounts at the same time.

The reasons to have multiple accounts are many but two prominent reasons are gang robberies and transferring stats. Multis are good for gang robberies because you can play on your own without having to wait for other players to join, which makes the game more individual. To challenge that reason, what would happen if we instead added single robberies that give the same amount of stats and money? Would that make the game more or less individual compared to having multis? I don't see how multis make the game less individual compared to a single account version.

When it comes to having or not having an abuse team I am fully aware that a multi version without any anti macro or bot systems will be very hard to play. I haven't said that there will be no captchas, what I said is "Captchas and other bot preventions can be removed if that is what you want" so it is up to you. I would suggest that captchas and other low level bot preventions stay.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I just think it's meaningless to play without supervision of the crew to check accounts
    I'm not the only one with this opinion am I?

"The reasons to have multiple accounts are many but two prominent reasons are gang robberies and transferring stats. Multis are good for gang robberies because you can play on your own without having to wait for other players to join, which makes the game more individual."

True, you can play on your own and travel in The Crims world without waiting for a partner to come at a certain hour to play with you and do more things all by yourself. Influencing your intelligence to create strategies, to think. Embracing yourself. That's what TC was... And that's what it gives that special taste of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I thought I hade made it clear in the Round 74 beta thread that everything in the current beta can be challenged and discussed.

We have not decided to make a classic version so calm down. This thread is meant to hear your thoughts on the conditions I've set for opening such a version. Multiple accounts will promote the use of bots and macros to a greater extent than in a single account version because it is really hard word to operate 10 accounts at the same time.

The reasons to have multiple accounts are many but two prominent reasons are gang robberies and transferring stats. Multis are good for gang robberies because you can play on your own without having to wait for other players to join, which makes the game more individual. To challenge that reason, what would happen if we instead added single robberies that give the same amount of stats and money? Would that make the game more or less individual compared to having multis? I don't see how multis make the game less individual compared to a single account version.

When it comes to having or not having an abuse team I am fully aware that a multi version without any anti macro or bot systems will be very hard to play. I haven't said that there will be no captchas, what I said is "Captchas and other bot preventions can be removed if that is what you want" so it is up to you. I would suggest that captchas and other low level bot preventions stay.
    Well I will have to disagree, playing with multis its not that individual as you say. Playing without multis made you to creat virtual gangs... Multi is not individual because not all players will play by themselves... usually we can creat many public gangs, private gangs with a group of friends, each one with few ammount of spys and that is a cool game. With only 1 account there is 1 gg wich the leader can decide who to invite or no the other can only go to virtual gangs or end in a risky gang loosing stats and time. With multi account you are the owner of ur destiny no one can decide for you if you are going to rob or no, you can always have a safe gang having gang all the time with your friends its something that makes the game less individual... I have played multis in these times we were always in confs playing together.. I have played without multis and all we can do is play alone! rob alone, catch drugs, hunt ... everything alone... but the problem isnt playing alone. the problem is that the biggest group in the game will decide if you can have gg or no and that affects the game. there isnt equal chances for all players. There is too much dependence on the biggest group of the game... Virtual gangs are no solution...

Like for me, im playing solo, im not able to get any good place (without FK im just broke), i can get 1 mb 2 ppl, but no 12 its impossible for me. Random gangs are just creepy, always get caught and loss stats and time. But multi acc is not a solution, cause these ppl with friends (they are playing for 1 - main acc) so they will have just more accs to transfer stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzka View Post
    Like for me, im playing solo, im not able to get any good place (without FK im just broke), i can get 1 mb 2 ppl, but no 12 its impossible for me. Random gangs are just creepy, always get caught and loss stats and time. But multi acc is not a solution, cause these ppl with friends (they are playing for 1 - main acc) so they will have just more accs to transfer stats.

Memox here is what I mean! And virtual gg are no solution as you can see he says no one gives him gg he is completely playing solo...

Even when I played if my group wasnt the best in game I was just broke without gang... The main group invites everyone letting no chance for those who dont get invite to creat a gg and rob.

No, those are kind off bad ideas!
    Classic round? no brothers, do you know what *evolution* means? if yes, don`t do that, we don`t need two tipes of the game, one with classic version and one how you wish to be....just one game as it was untill now, but don`t ruin it by non-skill in gang-attacks, non-skill in hunting, this is really really bad, you just making the game for the please of begginingers and weak players! This is just what this game does, you go in raves for hunt and make gang-attacks, if you are weak and you don`t understand the game, it`s easy for you, simply log out and create a game only for you to win it, what if all people will be healthy and reach in real life? equal to 0, because people need housekeepers, scavengers, site workers, sewage workers etc., it`s same thing in game, what if we all knew how to play good for the first time logged in here? we need begginingers, we need weak players, they are making us to win....and at a time they will also be good because that`s how you learn, and because the wheel spins! So please don`t do the game as u please, let us make skill fron hunt and gang-attacks! listen to us! upgrade the game but beside those two things, hunt and gang-attack

The game it`s just great with one account per player only, showing in your inbox how much stats you lost/won, those spy kits, gang-points, and all that stuff, this are making the game competitive for players, not taking 8k stats when u hit with 6kk in 5kk in gang-attack, just do a fixed percentage for gang-attack and hunt and that`s it!

Regards!
    Last edited by conDaRu; 10-09-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Multies or no, NO ONE in hall of fame didnt get there by their own hands only! Everywhere will be some group who will help and will play for one acc , even on solo acc we always find the way to push that one acc. So solo or not if you are alone in this game you cant do nothing.

Solo acc- hunters making stats
    Multi acc-noobs who rob their way up? I see most of people think that way

As I see things,solo acc game type is more bassed on hunting and so , for more expirience people and multis for "noobs" who can play after they got their first acc killed in 5min. It's up to devplovers, if u want to players who like this game type to stay or u want to atract new people to the game and make them play for a while.

We should disscust which type of game MOST people like. I think that last multies round bring alot of joy to people who war used to type of game-positive kicker :P Make a vote and my idea is to bring every second or third round multies or solo , deapending of what people desire instead of making a new TC whitout crew to check all the boters who will fuc* all fair playing people in arsh.

Few idead abaut multies
    -trusted rel., once u make that trust whit some player couldnt be deleted untill the end of the round
    -bring back old gang point system based on respeckt of players in gang
    -system of making multies like in r69.2(rock)
    -use of rabits(only by their owner)

my 2 cent

We have decided to give a classic version a try. We will let the abuse team supervise the game. I will start building it and try to have a beta ready in mid Round 74. The first classic round will start at earliest in mid Round 75. Looking forward to your feedback.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center