Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

wooop !! that would be great!. i remember the old version and really approve of the idea do you have a date that it could be released ? thank

Quote Originally Posted by sob View Post
    Interesting idea!

I could list some ideas based on the last two rounds of multis (69.2 and 69.3).

- You can have a maximum of 8 trust accounts, not just five, as before;
    - Stats Hospital as it is now, 999;
    - Rabbits can make a maximum of 15 transactions in the dealer;
    - Coverage is enabled by FD, but reducing this to stay equiblibrado to total hosts that can open (in this case 10);
    - The primary account can do 30 transactions in dealer, as it was enabled in 69.3 round and remains today;
    - Adjust the gains of x1 stats and punches to fill the job done;
    - Income of whores as it is not also changing the balance of classes.

* These suggestions were based in the later rounds, as I mentioned earlier, so I made some modifications.

Regards,

SoberanO - sob
    I have no intention of making multi tools that way. The old classic way is that you simply register all the accounts yourself, manually.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I think it would be fun.

But I dont think the old teams and players will come back without trophies and medals.

I don't like this way to play, but I think who likes it only came back with "something more". Anyway, a lot of players wants this, so it's a good thing to do!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I have no intention of making multi tools that way. The old classic way is that you simply register all the accounts yourself, manually.
    Ok, it's still a good idea for those who like it that way. Really the TC CLASSIC!

Ragards

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I think it would be fun.

But I dont think the old teams and players will come back without trophies and medals.

I don't like this way to play, but I think who likes it only came back with "something more". Anyway, a lot of players wants this, so it's a good thing to do!
    are u stupid or something? he didnt say he wont give trophies and medals, he said those which you have now wont be transfered there

This is a horrible idea, it will be a contest of who has the best bots. It will be no fun to play at all. The game is pretty ok as it is now, if you go ahead with the changes announced on beta a lot of players are gonna quit forever (myself included).

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    This is a horrible idea, it will be a contest of who has the best bots. It will be no fun to play at all. The game is pretty ok as it is now, if you go ahead with the changes announced on beta a lot of players are gonna quit forever (myself included).
    I think u weren't playing old TC it was a lot of fun back then

hi memox finally a good idea if my congratulations with this forward oh yes CRIMASTERS Regards jeetlee

it looks to say that the babies will stop playing noriega wants to play classic plays do not want to not play the normal play

Angry

it looks to say that the babies will stop playing noriega wants to play classic plays do not want to not play the normal play