Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

yess!! if it´s possible stay with same bot preventions, and do some advertising to the game please, both TC. send same gamers give flyrs in the school or supermals in romenia poland portugal, brasil.. the countrys with more players, please make more people cameback to TC.

Thanks
    NINODOGUETTO

Hi Memox. If people would like to have the classic TC but don't want to lose their medals and badgets and warever, and others want that 'cheaters' just fuc* off from TC, why don't you try to make some type of 'Vintage Classic Round'. So, imagine, next round it's a Vintage Classic Round, everyone can play with their badgets and medals, and others can try to play as well with those 'Cheaters'.

I just give you this idea 'cause probably there will be less people in both TC. I don't know if that is an advantage... i think not.

I really love the old classic TC but i know that TC was good when nobody knows how to play, and 90% of TC players were almost equal, without cheaters and bots and macros... nowadays you have almost 20% of begginers and people that try to make something in one round.

Make your changes, think wisely and please memox don't destroy TC with some kind of changes... I rather prefer not having no more classic tc and having this TC of now, than you destroy it for good.

Just one thing, re-arrange rave's mode or something.

Best Regards,

Tiago Lourenço
    ( Gadelhudo )

I am in favor of a more liberal version where the guys can actually have fun for real, I think the current version has many unnecessary rules.

Regards,
    WAR

bring it but I think that you should be open to some features... like the ones sob said.

hunt better than play with more rabbits and go rob rob and rob this is boring and then milk it no fun on it really hunt is best 4 ever
    Never Give Up

I dislike this idea. think:
    two versions of tc == half of the players in each.
    This change will create a division for players and
    maybe 500 playing "old" version and other 500 playing "normal" version.
    It´s too bad !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    This is a horrible idea, it will be a contest of who has the best bots. It will be no fun to play at all. The game is pretty ok as it is now, if you go ahead with the changes announced on beta a lot of players are gonna quit forever (myself included).
    As memox said there will be 2 different versions, so you can play on the version you like more.

Quote Originally Posted by NINODOGUETTO View Post
    yess!! if it´s possible stay with same bot preventions, and do some advertising to the game please, both TC. send same gamers give flyrs in the school or supermals in romenia poland portugal, brasil.. the countrys with more players, please make more people cameback to TC.

Thanks
    NINODOGUETTO
    Is not that we lost players , if you check accounts you can still see old players still being active. If you check now we have around 700 1000 players per day and that is not bad. On the old tc version we had 7000 online but most of them were rabbits so the current number is more realistic.

I guess I should not return to the right, the old classic version and make some changes, but the clubs back the way they were with the limits of respect you want to increase the profit of the prostitutes, the options of training two hours 4 hours and 6 hours and other changes that I've read this post and I liked the other players PS: sorry some typos'm using translator

I HAVE SAID IT MANY TIMES BEFORE AND I WILL REPEAT FOR THE LAST TIME. RUN 2 DIFFERENT TC VERSIONS. CLASSIC (LIKE IN THE 30s Rounds) & NEW TC (LIKE ROUND 72). AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF, HOW MANY PLAYERS WANT OLD TC, AND HOW MANY WANT NEW "TC". SIMPLE AS THAT. I LOVE OLD SCHOOL STYLE "PLAY HARD or GO HOME", AND I ALSO GOT USED TO RR 72 SYSTEM. YOU CANT MAKE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN. ITS RIDICULOUS.

NOTE: **** BOT USERS AND **** BOTS ITSELF. FAIR GAME FOR ME PLZ. EITHER MAKE "PERFECT TC" OR JUST CLOSE THIS CIRCUS ONCE AND FOR ALL.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 10-01-2014 at 06:15 PM.