Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What is the best system?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Current system

14 40.00%
  • 2 - Old system

21 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

otima idéia eu gostaria muito de ver novamente varias coisas... e repassar drogas a equipes seria uma dela eu apoio

I like the old system, coz it´s very fun transfer drugs between friends, and
    much more fun try for break this tranfers.

Hi,

Let's make it clear, this poll has been made to know the opinion of players, to know why would be better the old or the current system, also remember that this is a single account version.

Regards,

It is clear that the old way is better than the current one, just look at the amount of people online and I do not mean just in the transaction system, but in the whole context of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    It is clear that the old way is better than the current one, just look at the amount of people online and I do not mean just in the transaction system, but in the whole context of the game.
    thats just for u and 10 more old players. u will play 50 rabbits each on classic and proudly say: "here u see! we have 500 online classic is better!"

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    thats just for u and 10 more old players. u will play 50 rabbits each on classic and proudly say: "here u see! we have 500 online classic is better!"
    The only difference today is that instead of playing with 50 rabbits you play with 50 camels