Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default botters (rofl) everywhere

(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(R OFL)(ROFL)

Its impossible to play against botters, one page to steal and 1 page surgery, its impossible get out, everybody is using script, on the top all user, its impossible run, new players dont can play this f*** game, i start round 16 and i ever view botters here, dear misters botters your are ****ing the game, and the crew dont do nothing only sit your fat ass and watch this ridiculous botters, dont post "ways to hunt" the speed of the hit its realy impossible.. so mister botter say to us is funny play with a bot no ? i dont need answer to "way to hunt" and "open a ticket" have a milions of tickets opens and crew just sit and see the new players going to shit.. corrupt 4 ever.. iam webdeveloper i have knowledge in php js and ruby, if i do an bot today tomorrow i get a ban, and the top get what? nothing answer to open a ticket in 3..2..1.......

Hello xvwv,

Please, use the Support Center for reports.

http://support.thecrims.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hello xvwv,

Please, use the Support Center for reports.

http://support.thecrims.com/index.php
    did u even bother reading post? doesn't seem so
    cuz what u copy/paste'd will just make him more angry and or depressed

Daniel4ever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    did u even bother reading post? doesn't seem so
    cuz what u copy/paste'd will just make him more angry and or depressed
    I hope you are not xvwv lawyer. You like or not Support Center is the only way to solve problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    I hope you are not xvwv lawyer. You like or not Support Center is the only way to solve problems.
    what exactly for are u helpers? just to come over and say go to support center we cant help u otherwise?
    add some comments, give tips to newbies

ok............

Quote Originally Posted by xvwv View Post
    (ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(ROFL)(R OFL)(ROFL)

Its impossible to play against botters, one page to steal and 1 page surgery, its impossible get out, everybody is using script, on the top all user, its impossible run, new players dont can play this f*** game, i start round 16 and i ever view botters here, dear misters botters your are ****ing the game, and the crew dont do nothing only sit your fat ass and watch this ridiculous botters, dont post "ways to hunt" the speed of the hit its realy impossible.. so mister botter say to us is funny play with a bot no ? i dont need answer to "way to hunt" and "open a ticket" have a milions of tickets opens and crew just sit and see the new players going to shit.. corrupt 4 ever.. iam webdeveloper i have knowledge in php js and ruby, if i do an bot today tomorrow i get a ban, and the top get what? nothing answer to open a ticket in 3..2..1.......
    I don't think you are a webdeveloper (at least not a good one) otherwise you would know how easy/difficult is to catch someone using scripts, bot, macro etc

We have better servers and the game has been improved, so yes, its about fast internet and experience, we as abuse check users every day.

Regards,

i am not sure about better servers my dear little vash and talking about speed my dear little vash, better close mouth because you cant even imagine what speed means

and otherwise you gave your correct answer, some of the programs are easy to catch and others are invisible , but to be honest, xvwv has right with some of the accusion. find out which ones

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i am not sure about better servers my dear little vash and talking about speed my dear little vash, better close mouth because you cant even imagine what speed means

and otherwise you gave your correct answer, some of the programs are easy to catch and others are invisible , but to be honest, xvwv has right with some of the accusion. find out which ones
    I think you don't know anything about our server and how much the game's speed improved in the last rounds. About other accusations there is support center and you should know more about that . . .

Regards,

i am sure i know more then you think, and the stupid always full of self consience, and otherwise i dont came here to scream arround, i just make coments