Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default What is the influence of intelligence on buildings production?

Hello, I searched everywhere, but I can't find what is the exact percentage of intelligence influence on production. Is there anyone who could help me, pls?

This is a funny topic. The buildings page says tolerance affects production, which is wrong. It only affects the maximum number on building you can buy. The helper states that intelligence affects the production, which is also wrong. It does nothing to drug production. Last round I contacted both the devs and the support crew and they all copy-pasted that bullshit from helper. I got way over 100k of Int and Tolerance and I still get 630 heroine per building.

morflab.png

Just bought 1 morphine lab to confirm, both my intelligence and tolerance are 6 digits, still produces 750 units.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    This is a funny topic. The buildings page says tolerance affects production, which is wrong. It only affects the maximum number on building you can buy. The helper states that intelligence affects the production, which is also wrong. It does nothing to drug production. Last round I contacted both the devs and the support crew and they all copy-pasted that bullshit from helper. I got way over 100k of Int and Tolerance and I still get 630 heroine per building.
    Hmm, dude, I already figured it out. It is true, that it has influence. But only till 5k intelligence. More 5k intelligence and 100k intelligence is the same production. It also says in the game guide.

I tell you, intelligence only serves to get you through the level, if you're a robber.

Factories and buildings need tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrso5 View Post
    Hmm, dude, I already figured it out. It is true, that it has influence. But only till 5k intelligence. More 5k intelligence and 100k intelligence is the same production. It also says in the game guide.
    Can you copy that from the guide? I can't seem to find that information.

Another issue that in the game guide isn't explained, at all ! Keep going...

Spont

Hello Everybody!

Let me make it clear for all of you..

Regarding Buildings there are 2 factors that determine how many buildings you can own ( Your Tolerance & Your level ).. about your Intelligence it will affect the productivity, you can easily figure out how much Intelligence you should have to get the best productivity.

PS: If you check Game Guide, you will see this explained there at " Buildings section "

Regards.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.