Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Memox,
    add fight chat in cb version ! the old fight chat that appears in round 30-33 is the best I think.
    And in the main game, please change the fight chat into old version fight chat (round 30-33).
    and what do you think about allowing rabbit mode in main game?

--sorry for bad english--

Quote Originally Posted by sepedaontel View Post
    Memox,
    add fight chat in cb version ! the old fight chat that appears in round 30-33 is the best I think.
    And in the main game, please change the fight chat into old version fight chat (round 30-33).
    and what do you think about allowing rabbit mode in main game?

--sorry for bad english--
    The old fight chat will not be back in this classic version because it has been changed too much over the years. It might come back in the future but not now.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

how come my nick is there in classic beta? i never made any accounts in that version of game and it look like there is my account with 8years medal... and i cant make one becouse of that, can some1 sort this out? http://cb2.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=1244446

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    how come my nick is there in classic beta? i never made any accounts in that version of game and it look like there is my account with 8years medal... and i cant make one becouse of that, can some1 sort this out? http://cb2.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=1244446
    Yes, same with mine http://cb2.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=1393013

Memox, how can I retrieve this account? may be, my email for this account has been deleted also
    Would you mind to help us please
    Last edited by sepedaontel; 11-18-2014 at 06:39 PM.

i got same problem... cant remember beta password and email... but i can remember real version, its just on normal version my old account was deleted automatically for long time no activity (which is unrecoverable) ... could i transfer 7 years medal from my beta account to normal version account?

anyway... i cant milk my rabbids. sorry for not reporting this earlier, have no time lately at all.

I created gang with 5 rabbids in it and left main acc alone (without gang).

1. i get relation with main acc.
    2. i accept with rabbids accounts gang-assault on main account.
    3. with the last one accepted, as usually, i press "Smack him down"

now, what i have is this:

1. white window, which doesnt refresh automatically.
    2. after refresh, i find my rabbids in hospital, but no stats lost.
    3. i check main acc logs for gang assaults, theres none. no pm message that i was attacked. no stats lost nor increased either.

P.S. This bug is still not fixed, checked on 19/11/2014 around 05:20am
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 11-19-2014 at 06:26 AM.

I made my clone hit.kill score. but i not in the rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    All accounts from the beta have been copied to the classic beta so you can use the same login details. If you have forgotten your password you can just click "Lost password" to retrieve it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    i got same problem... cant remember beta password and email... but i can remember real version, its just on normal version my old account was deleted automatically for long time no activity (which is unrecoverable) ... could i transfer 7 years medal from my beta account to normal version account?
    All of you, send me an email ([email protected]) with your account name and I will help you out.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Nationalist View Post
    I made my clone hit.kill score. but i not in the rankings.
    What is the name of your account?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center