Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default New and cool medal

This will not be some special improvement but i think most of the guys will like this. Its pritty simple make a medal for gang leader, evryone in top gang get one medal but leader can get same medal but with "L" inside or crown on top of it, or both.
    And so called leader dont need to be guy who was the leader on the end of the round it can be guy who was the leader of the gang most of the time in that round. In that way ppl will not stock many of Leader medals in one accaunt.

It's small thing, but cool. (dance)

EDIT: Some ppl told me i need to put this idea on vote, so i did: http://www.thecrims.com/forum.php?action=thread&id=580
    Last edited by LakiLuciano; 11-12-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Nice one bro

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    This will not be some special improvement but i think most of the guys will like this. Its pritty simple make a medal for gang leader, evryone in top gang get one medal but leader can get same medal but with "L" inside or crown on top of it, or both.
    And so called leader dont need to be guy who was the leader on the end of the round it can be guy who was the leader of the gang most of the time in that round. In that way ppl will not stock many of Leader medals in one accaunt.

It's small thing, but cool. (dance)
    Its a good idea

I approve this idea !

I dont agree with this idea. Any noob can be leader of gg, some players are leader of gg only to up your visitors on profile. It's not a differential...

este jogo é uma merda do caralhao fds!!! joguem mas é omerta!!!! nao tem melhor!! fds só pq liguei a minha conta noutro pc fiquei banido !! po caralho!

Quote Originally Posted by tti View Post
    I dont agree with this idea. Any noob can be leader of gg, some players are leader of gg only to up your visitors on profile. It's not a differential...
    Any noob can be top gang leader? I doubt in that
    Last edited by LakiLuciano; 11-14-2014 at 05:19 PM.