Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Suggest for Drug Trade

I think it should be unlimited the number of purchases and sales in the drug trade for players who are VIPs. The VIP is not so well advantage, and I think that most people would want for.

I agree that VIP is not a big advantage. The reason for this is that it was well balanced and perfectly calculated for the rules of round 46 (rounds 47-49 were also great for this). Unfortunately, the gameplay has changed a lot and VIP remains the same (mostly the docks events - truck and small boat). It requires rebalance. However, it can't provide unlimited purchases and sales in the drug dealer. The reason for that is quite simple because VIP would become a "must have" and players may feel forced to buy it - it would be sooo overpowered feature that no one who wants to play seriously wouldn't even dare of thinking to not buy VIP.

the vip package is already a big advantage for drug traders, day 8 you make the 1st millions and day 16 you have already arround 100k resp and more only from vip, with this money you can start good drug trades all over round and with luck you have at the end arround 3 millions respect more then without vip package. ( of course only counted with drugs deals ) and dont forget the extra production, ( with buisnessman its up to 35%+ ) and no need to calc the benefits

regards

andfi agree with nizari, dont make it a must to buy vip , its already a big advantage