Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round Feedback (IMPORTANT ISSUES)

Hello Ive been playing this round and my feedback about in general is positive...
    Comparing to the other single acc rounds for me this one is beeing the best.

Perhaps there is some features of the game that are Against of the main idea of this round, as much as I know the main idea was to make it harder to transfer stats to each other but now the problem is there is a feature in the game called (Recruiter Bonuses) -> the main Idea of this feature is to recruit NEW PLAYERS to the game, and when we recruit them when they up levels we get bonus.

There some teams abusing on this feature as much as I now someone who has already an account is not a new player which means that he is not a true Recruter... Now I see everyone playing with new accounts as recruiters to their main account, and once I have saw accounts with 20, 12, 7 recruiters all I want to ask is. Isnt this a round where we were meant to play by ourselves? Ok let me go deeper...

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. Note: you are not allowed to register new account if you already own one. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

Well Im not here to report anyone so Im not talking about names, all I want is this kind of recruiting bonus to be deleted otherwise none of the others players which DONT USE THIS DIRTY SCAM have no chance to play and aim a position on top.

2nd When a red relation is displayed we shouldnt loose a ticket, because now more then ever we need to hunt in order to get stats, if I am small stats I go to hunt and I end up plastic everyone and I will loose all my tickets so fast. What if a player start the round later? what will be his chances on nightclubs? when everyone is bigger then him? he will plastic everyonea and will end his hunt with 1 sucessfull hit and 0 tickets due to plastic people.

I sugest to change this feature, make it like a red is displayed and it will deacrease us one ticket if we atack that red relation.

Well hope the good work that have been made in designing this round dont stop, and changes must be done asap otherwise the 1st point that I have told will destroy the round the bonuses are simply too big.

thank you, never thought about this , hope admins/abuse team go deeper in this