Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation A true one account system

Hello Guys

1- A fact
    If our main goal is to make all players to play by themselves, stats shouldn’t be the most important feature of the game because the reason why there is a big dependence to get stats through donations is because this is an easy and effective way to get advantage over other players.

2- I suggest to bring up a very different system.
    A system where money is more valuable than stats. Every one is able to make money either in solo or in gang so the more we rob and pass levels the more % to win cash from robberies we will get. Once people start to realize that they have great chances to achieve something in the game they will have no reasons to be donating stats all the time, because stats are the only thing that we can donate and if donating stats become a useless thing to do, no one will make it. So the Respect statistics will work on how rich you are, we will have to rob and to find ways to invest our cash because “money makes money”

3- Till now Im only telling my idea to those which the main goal is to achieve a postion playing for respect, but we all know that we need stats to achieve higher bonus on Hookers and Buildings and that is a thing that we must change too otherwise stats donation will be worth and we don’t want that, what I sugest is to make possible to achieve these highest bonus by achieving different types of respect and or levels. This is one more idea that for sure will give to every single player the freedom to choose what he wants to do and everyone will feel aswell that they can go as far as they want.
    OR

Decrease seriously the amount of stats needed to achieve these best bonuses either make it possible to get if simply by doing robberies passing levels and by training center.

4- Even with all of these ideas stats would continue to be a factor that would be worth to donate if its value would change anything in the finish round statistics, so stats must mean 0 to the final respect. This means that in the end of the round the respect that we have in stats should be automatically removed.

Note: If the goal is to make a true account system. This will be the way to go, a path where each player will be able to write his own destiny in the game without his chances being influenced by those who have more help. I know these ideas are the opposite of what we have today, but I see that all rounds something new is made to stop or to make it more harder to get donations, but in fact the donations will never end, and gain advantage by 1 or 10 is actually an advantage, an advantage that not everyone can have.

5- These changes will make this game a true account system, these ideas will make us players stay united in ours gangs ( I think this will work fine with these new gang features) everyone will stick together to his gang because staying together will be the only thing worth to do

6- Now I will give my taughts about another part of the game, hunting.
    Nothing will change to the top killers, with so many gangs there will be a lot to explore I believe many more players will play. Stats will be worth only for the top killers. GA could come back again.

Message to the developer- Every single round some feature is changed, you changed so much the game in order to prevent or to make it harder to transfer stats, I don’t understand why you don’t “cut the plant by the root” All you do is avoid what is inevitable. I want to say this once again if you really want a true account system it doesn’t matter if its harder to donate. Either you let everyone play and donate as they wish or you stop with it for real. This round I just realized the game is still impossible for a true solo players. And this makes the game very very boring for those who don’t have anyone to get stats donated.
    ------------

When we change something so much it means that thing is wrong, so wrong that we must keep changing it over and over again. How long will you continue to change without solving The main question.(End with Donations)

Now the question is will you let us play in team and donate as much stats as we want? If you are not going to let us play that way, please stop this kind of round wich only benefit the "Big Teams"

I wanna let everyone know that this kind of game is not the style that I love, I like to play in team but this is the only option in order to play a true one account game.

Flavio92
    Last edited by F92; 12-14-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Hello Guys

1- A fact
    If our main goal is to make all players to play by themselves, stats shouldn’t be the most important feature of the game because the reason why there is a big dependence to get stats through donations is because this is an easy and effective way to get advantage over other players.

2- I suggest to bring up a very different system.
    A system where money is more valuable than stats. Every one is able to make money either in solo or in gang so the more we rob and pass levels the more % to win cash from robberies we will get. Once people start to realize that they have great chances to achieve something in the game they will have no reasons to be donating stats all the time, because stats are the only thing that we can donate and if donating stats become a useless thing to do, no one will make it. So the Respect statistics will work on how rich you are, we will have to rob and to find ways to invest our cash because “money makes money”

3- Till now Im only telling my idea to those which the main goal is to achieve a postion playing for respect, but we all know that we need stats to achieve higher bonus on Hookers and Buildings and that is a thing that we must change too otherwise stats donation will be worth and we don’t want that, what I sugest is to make possible to achieve these highest bonus by achieving different types of respect and or levels. This is one more idea that for sure will give to every single player the freedom to choose what he wants to do and everyone will feel aswell that they can go as far as they want.
    OR

Decrease seriously the amount of stats needed to achieve these best bonuses either make it possible to get if simply by doing robberies passing levels and by training center.

4- Even with all of these ideas stats would continue to be a factor that would be worth to donate if its value would change anything in the finish round statistics, so stats must mean 0 to the final respect. This means that in the end of the round the respect that we have in stats should be automatically removed.

Note: If the goal is to make a true account system. This will be the way to go, a path where each player will be able to write his own destiny in the game without his chances being influenced by those who have more help. I know these ideas are the opposite of what we have today, but I see that all rounds something new is made to stop or to make it more harder to get donations, but in fact the donations will never end, and gain advantage by 1 or 10 is actually an advantage, an advantage that not everyone can have.

5- These changes will make this game a true account system, these ideas will make us players stay united in ours gangs ( I think this will work fine with these new gang features) everyone will stick together to his gang because staying together will be the only thing worth to do

6- Now I will give my taughts about another part of the game, hunting.
    Nothing will change to the top killers, with so many gangs there will be a lot to explore I believe many more players will play. Stats will be worth only for the top killers. GA could come back again.

Message to the developer- Every single round some feature is changed, you changed so much the game in order to prevent or to make it harder to transfer stats, I don’t understand why you don’t “cut the plant by the root” All you do is avoid what is inevitable. I want to say this once again if you really want a true account system it doesn’t matter if its harder to donate. Either you let everyone play and donate as they wish or you stop with it for real. This round I just realized the game is still impossible for a true solo players. And this makes the game very very boring for those who don’t have anyone to get stats donated.
    ------------

When we change something so much it means that thing is wrong, so wrong that we must keep changing it over and over again. How long will you continue to change without solving The main question.(End with Donations)

Now the question is will you let us play in team and donate as much stats as we want? If you are not going to let us play that way, please stop this kind of round wich only benefit the "Big Teams"

I wanna let everyone know that this kind of game is not the style that I love, I like to play in team but this is the only option in order to play a true one account game.

Flavio92

THE BEST IDEA IN TC

I keep saying that :S

I hope this idea go into the future rounds, If it doesn´t maybe i catcht some 10 pc´s with diff internet connetions and win the game every time, because i dont have Rabbits friends like some guys to donate.

And i saw somepeople complaining about the system, but none of them said that have donation´s bots.

Is the last round i play with this system, less credits, less money for u guys, u even think about it?

A 2000 players is different from 500 players + 1500 bots, that makes less money, because only 500 could by credits instead 2000 if they could get equal chances.

Is like the virtual gangs, if there is anyone playing is not worth to join in :S:S
    Put more virtual players in gang, or stop giving stats to win the game.

The answer to this is very easy. Throughout the history of TC all changes has been met with great suspicion from players. So when we present something new the most common response is "nooo you are idiots you will kill TC!". We do consider such feedback and that makes us think once more about the changes we've done. Feedback is important and it is very important to give feedback in a good way as well. Your example of presenting a complete solution is great, most people don't do that.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I Really understand your point this game will never be perfect for everyone. But obviously Im concerned about how tc changed.
    And I was never the type of player wich says "nooo you are idiots you will kill TC!" I always gave sugestions in order to improve something. All I want is a funny game to play, looking back to my history in the game...I think the problem in this game is that you listen too much to players feedback, most of the people vote for the features without even know what will be the impact of his vote for the game. I see these guys wich were crying to you on the forum in order to remove GA. What were they thinking? They wasnt sugesting in order to improve the game, they simply asked it cuz they think it could be a good way for their own benefit.

Finally it looks like somebody decided to change the game but in the same time... intentions are not actions

The problem is no one give a shit anymore! Players dont come here to give their opinions...

The problem is no one give a shit anymore! Players dont come here to give their opinions...
    What's the point to come and give opinions? This game has it's own dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    What's the point to come and give opinions? This game has it's own dictators.
    Actually "we" players decide how the game will be. Problem is that most of the players vote for changes without having enough knowledge to understand how it will affect the game.

Actually "we" players decide how the game will be. Problem is that most of the players vote for changes without having enough knowledge to understand how it will affect the game.
    You people listen too much. Since round 18 i'm here, i don't see nothing except changes, changes, changes, then bugs and more changes on top of it... and now even better, changes are taking place in the middle of the round too, why? cuz stryker cry about rave limits?? - boom! rave limits removed, happy hunting stryker/loosnoobs/and-so-on.. So next time "you-players" think about making decisions, before ****ing up everyone elses work just because you thought that wasnt right. At least you should have waited till the round ends.

At the same time, i do agree with you about "noobs" voting without having enough knowledge to understand how it will affect the game, so as i have said - you guys listen too much.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-06-2015 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    You people listen too much. Since round 18 i'm here, i don't see nothing except changes, changes, changes, then bugs and more changes on top of it... and now even better, changes are taking place in the middle of the round too, why? cuz stryker cry about rave limits?? - boom! rave limits removed, happy hunting stryker/loosnoobs/and-so-on.. So next time "you-players" think about making decisions, before ****ing up everyone elses work just because you thought that wasnt right. At least you should have waited till the round ends.

At the same time, i do agree with you about "noobs" voting without having enough knowledge to understand how it will affect the game, so as i have said - you guys listen too much.
    I do agree with u with these kind of changes in the middle of the round the problem is, as u said top players cry, and when 1 top player is crying he has 20 30 camels wich will cry with them. Actually I beg for changes In a general way. While most of the people only care about changing things to his own benefit. All I wanna say with my sugestion is I dont see the point of changing the game every single round when something can be permanently fixed. Even if u can only atack the same user 1 time a day its the same as not having any limit at all... Think with me a donation is always a donation winning with 1kk stats donated or with 20kk will always be the same. The point is allow us to play and transfer stats as we want, or make it useless to transfer stats..